3

Art: https://twitter.com/gomiver2/status/1317496783442866176?s=12

____________________

        I had gathered up some money and Paid Maia for another horse for Wilbur, He picked out a light beige colored mare with a white mane, naming her Bailey. The horse really contrasted with the brunette's' Dark' aesthetic, but I can't really judge, I wear bright colors and my horse is pitch black. After a few days of riding and stopping to camp. We were standing in front of his old home. It was a giant castle and to be honest, I wasn't that surprised. The stone building wasn't as dark and scary as I expected, it was in a bit of disrepair though, tons of plants had overgrown the outside and the building itself was isolated on a small island a bit off from the shore. We had ridden a boat over and left our horses by the dock. Wilbur seemed excited, I guess because he was about to see his family again after so long. I was a bit skeptical that anyone was still around. As we walked up to the doors it was purely silent, There were two giant Gargoyles right by the entrance in perfect condition despite the rest of the castle was covered in greenery. 

Wilbur approached the giant wooden door with a huff and a large smile, I stood a few feet behind him, glancing around the front of the castle nervously. Wilbur grabbed the metal door knocker and hit it against the door a few times before stepping away. Nothing happened for a minute, the sound of waves crashing against the rocks and a persistent seagull sitting above us. Wilbur glances back at me with a frown. 

"Maybe no one's home?" 

"It seems like no one has been home for years." Will's frown deepens as he turns to face me fully, for a second, I assumed we'd have to look elsewhere but a voice broke the silence. 

"Wilbur? Is that actually you?" Up above the door where the seagull had been sitting only seconds before, was a man that looked around Will and mines age, dark hair and eyes with a blue cap similar to Wilbur's red one on his head, Dressed in a dark blue coat and a white undershirt, dark circles under his eyes. 

"Alex!" Wilbur said, looking up at the man with a smile, I guess they know each other. 

"Dude, you've been gone for fucking ever. We thought you were dead!" Alex yelled, jumping from the window and to the ground without even flinching. 

"It's nice to see you again," Wilbur said as the two hugged, I stood there awkwardly watching the whole thing with a small smile. It'd been a while since I saw some of my own family too. Alex's face suddenly turned from happy to a bit nervous. 

"I'll be honest though, You probably shouldn't have come back." Alex explained, glancing back towards the door "What do you mean? What's happened?" Alex doesn't have the chance to explain as the doors are pulled open and a Woman steps out with light brown hair and grey eyes 

"Alex? Who are these people?" The woman questions, she was dressed in a dark red dress, looking like royalty. 

"Alexandra! Uh, This is Wilbur! He's-" 

"Wilbur?!" Suddenly, a blonde boy, near Tubbo's age, Dressed in a white tunic, a red long-sleeved shirt under it with white bandages around his arms, burst out from behind the woman, The boy was almost as Tall as Wilbur, and when he saw the brunette tears filled his eyes. "Your back!" Wilbur almost fell over from the impact of the boy throwing himself at him. The two are wrapped in the hug for a few minutes, the younger of the two sobbing loudly. 

"You should come inside," Alexandra said, stepping to the side and allowing us passage. No one had seemed to acknowledge me so far aside from Alexandra when she had first walked out. Alex looked over at Wilbur with a look of panic in his eyes as the four of us followed Alexandra inside. She led us into what looked like an eating room, The inside of the castle was surprisingly well lit with many sparkly object shimmering in my vision as we stepped inside, Wilbur looked confused. There were several other vamps in the room, none that seemed to recognize Wilbur as the two teens did.