Chapter 26

AMBERS POV

I quickly shut the fragile leather book and stood up as i started to back up. The man continued to close in on me. I tried to hide my fear but i knew i couldn't. I knew what this man was capable of. I watched him kill my parents.

He started growling showing his sharp teeth. And i yelled the only word i could think of.

"DREW!!"

DREWS POV

"DREW!!"  i heard Amber scream pure of terror i shoot up from my desk and sprinted around the library. I finally saw her and a wolf who was trying to attack her. this angered my wolf 

'Kill him! no one hurts my mate!' my wolf spoke for the first time in years after my mother had passed away. with out even thinking i gave my wolf full control shifting into my wolf form as my green eyes switched to silver. My wolf attacked the other from behind until i realized who it was, Saving him from my wolfs wrath. 

'dad?' i mind-linked him anger laced in my voice 

' son' He replied with the same harshness to me. 

' son, why are you protecting her!!' his voiced roared in my head giving me a headache

'father shes my mate' i told him and looked over at her reassuring her by sending her a wolfy grin

'WHAT? MY SONS MATE IS A HUNTER?' his voice boomed inside my head, at this i growled and jumped on him.

' Father she is NOT a hunter' my Alpha voice was put into my voice as i yelled at him.

'Andrew Richard Rivers your mother would be extremely disappointed '  he snapped back knowing it would get to me. 

And that's when i snapped. 

My wolf attacked him pushing him against the wall of the library wall as they fell backwards. i barley heard amber gasp as red clouded my vision. 

'kill kill kill' my wolf chanted in my head. 

My dad gained control and pushed me out a window with his claws digging into me. Once i hit the floor My dad rolled off of me he growled as i pounced on him. i snapped my teeth at him 

'son. remember that i am the real alpha here' his voice snapped in my head angering me in the process.

'well maybe act like an alpha' i snapped before going for his neck, All of a sudden i was thrown away from him as Amber stood there. my wolf growled as i was so close to killing him. 

" Drew i know he's your dad but you can't kill him!" she yelled at me causing my wolf to whimper.

" Drew life without parents sucks" she said while looking down at the ground. i know she wanted him dead much more than i did, but she held it all in. she took on arm out from behind her back; which had some of my clothes i took them from her reluctantly and shifted  back to human form behind a tree. 

When i walked out Amber embraced me in a hug. i realized that my father was back in his human form as well. i was about to yell at him...

AMBERS POV

" ANDREW WHAT DID YOU DO!" i heard a voice i knew all too well say 

" Step-mom he deserves to die" Drew growled at the voice came into view my breath hitched as i realized who it was. 

" Laura"