Chapter 28

AMBERS POV

When i opened my eyes i felt a small presence near me. I looked to my side and saw Madison there her little fingers grabbing onto my bigger ones as she was sound asleep. she was wearing a cute dress that had floral design on the top half and the bottom was white. I reminded myself to thank Snow for that later. I smiled at her cuteness as she yawned and wrapped her other hand along the soft fabric of Drew's bed. 

Drew. 

I sat up wondering where he was, i was hoping it would be like those movies where the guy waits forever for the girl to wake up. But i was wrong only Zach was there. 

"Amber?! your awake!" Zach almost shouted as a shushed him and motioned to the little sleeping Madison. 

" Drew's been going crazy " he ran his hand through his hair pacing around. i smiled at the fact of Drew worrying for me. 

" how long have i been out?" i asked 

" 2 hours." 

" 2 hours and he's freaking out?" i asked slightly amused. He chuckled, " Trust me when the Alpha is stressed its not a pretty sight."

it was silent for a moment before i spoke again " Hows Laura?" i asked afraid of what she would think of me.

" Laura? err.... she thinks Drew killed him and Drew gladly took the blame." i frowned as i looked down at my hands. All of a sudden the door barged open and flew across the room waking up Madison in the process. I quickly put Madison behind me in a protective stance. i opened my eyes and met Drew's. I let out a sigh and picked up Madison and ran to him giving him a hug. He gladly accepted breathing in my sent as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. 

I looked up at him and gave him a small peck on the lips." don't worry so much Drew"  i smiled and kissed him again. 

" Eww cooties!!" Madison yelped hiding her face in the crook of my neck. I giggled at her as she looked around for Zach.

" Zach haws no cooties!" She said her baby voice was starting to go away and i already missed it. Drew chuckled and replied to her

" Maddi, Zach has the most cooties ever!" He flailed his arms around everywhere. her eyes grew wide as she buried her face back into the crook of my neck. She wriggled out of my grasp and ran out of the room yelling

"LWYNN! ZACH HAWS COOTIES!"