Chapter 44

Amber***

When i woke up my collarbone was slightly sore. I slowly attempted to sneak out of Drew's grasp to look at it in the mirror.

Attempted.

Drew's hand tightened around my waist as he groaned dragging me closer. I traced patterns on his arm that was tightly secured around my waist. The sparks that shot up were powerful. I let out a small gasp as i had the urge to be closer to him. I turned so my head was on his chest and traced out the muscles that i could easily make out through his shirt. 

" Good morning Princess" Drew's husky voice morning voice said. I looked up at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

"Hi" I replied sheepishly, looking at him while blush ferociously raised onto my cheeks. 

He chuckled as his eyes traveled down to my collarbone.  A small flash of pride went through his eyes as it was quickly swept away with happiness. 

"Amber i want you to see something" Drew said as he stood up and put his hand out for me too take. I gladly took it as he walked me to the mirror. 

i gasped as in printed on my collarbone was a wolf that was howling which what seemed to be like flames around it. It was a light white color. 

"Amber watch the mark" He said as i looked back at him through the mirror. The further away he stepped the darker the mark got. I cocked my head to the side as i noticed it starting to become a light brown color.

"The further i get away from you the darker it gets so everyone knows your mine" He said as he quickly returned back to my side. 

"Possessive much?" i asked trying not to giggle as he just rolled his eyes. 

"Yea yea keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain back there" i snapped at him as he just ignored my comment and secured his hands around my waist. 

I took a quick shower and slipped a new shirt which was white laced long sleeve shirt with a black rounded feminine collar. i paired it with a black skater skirt and my trusty pair of white converse. 

I stepped out of the bathroom to find Maddi sitting on my bed. 

"Well hello silly!!" i said as i made my way towards her and tickled her stomach as she erupted in giggles. 

She was still in the cute pajama onsie i put her in last night, "Oh Maddi i have something for you!" i exclaimed as i shuffled through my bag and took out a frame that i got while shopping. 

"Now we can frame your drawing!" i exclaimed as she smiled from ear to ear. I put her small hand in mine as we walked down the stairs. I easily hung it up as she smiled and enthusiastically clapped her hands. 

I picked up her small body as i placed her on my hip bringing her into the kitchen. Even though she was four she was tiny. 

I sat her down on the counter as i poured out some milk in a small glass and handed it to her as she took a sip from it. 

i took my own glass, slightly bigger and filled it with milk as i took a sip. 

Once we finished our milk i brought Madison upstairs and changed her into a pair of black leggings with a white shirt and a small brown trench coat and white converse and a little white beanie. 

" Come on Maddi lets go eat something at Dunkin donuts" i said. To lazy to make my own food. I picked her up again placing her on my hip and walked to wear Drew's personal cars were. 

There were at least four of them. "Maddi pick a pair of keys." i told her as she looked between one and picked a random pair. I quickly clicked the unlock button of the car as as a black sleek Chevrolet was the response. Its doors opened up vertically. I sat Madison in the backseat, Reminded myself that while i was out i had to pick up a booster seat for her and off we went.