Untitled Part 22

Kate upton is Sandy :)

A/N no hate its just who i honestly thought about when i pictured sandy in my head

DREWS POV

" Get it through your head that this is my girlfriend, and she is much better than you will ever be. I feel really bad for your mate since your just a power seeker, don't hurt her anymore, if i figure out that you beat her up again there will be punishments. And i know it was you because of the looks your giving her so Stay.Away.From.Her." i finished and kept eye contact with her.

I haven't used my Alpha voice once in front of Sandy, but if she does anything like this again i will not hesitate to-

i was broken from my thoughts when i heard Sandy scoff causing me to narrow my eyes at her.

" your siding with a human?" she said her voice laced with venom

" i could kill her right now if i wanted to"

And that's when i snapped.

AMBERS POV

" i could kill her right now." sandy smirked and put her hands on her hips.

All of a sudden Drew growled, a huge growl that probably vibrated the whole house his eyes switched to this silver color, but that didn't stop Sandy

" you know i'd be a better Luna" she continued as Drew advanced on her.

As much as i wanted Drew to kill her, i wanted to have the satisfaction of her death, a few months ago i would have hated to even think of the thought of killing someone. but after i've stayed with werewolves, nothing can stop me. Not even my own guilt.

It mesmerized me on how she thought i was human. well Slutty Sandy once we have that fight you'll see who's weak....

I was tossed out of my thoughts with Drew voice booming throughout the house. He had his hand around Sandy's neck as she was pinned to the refrigerator

"Sandy you are DISGUSTING USTING, you never wear clothes and go after EVERYONE. I HAVE A MATE. I DON'T WANT YOU" he boomed causing a glass on the kitchen counter to break. but that didn't even phase him.

" You are useless. if you do anything like that again and threaten death on my mate i will have you killed" he seethed

he released her as she fell on the ground gasping for air. I looked at her trying to hide the smirk that was coming on my face.

but i failed. what? that's my man, she can't have him.

All of a sudden Zach walked in, "what do you need Alpha?" oh shit. Zach never calls Drew Alpha....

" Bring her to the prison, there she will learn her place in the pack, shes an omega. i font want to see her again" Drew said never taking his eyes off of Sandy.

" Yes Alpha" Zach replied as Drew turned around and took my hand and walked out of the room.

********

" That was awesome!!!" i said jumping on Drew's bed

he just chuckled " Amber should i be nervous that your happy i almost killed her?" he asked

" no no no!" i said as i stopped jumping " I'm happy you didn't kill her so i can" i finished by plopping on the bed.

" Amber! wow you are truly evil" he said trying to hide his smile.

" A you couldn't bet her anyway your a human, my little cute human" he stated pinching my cheeks.

"I'm not a human! " i snapped whacking his hands away.

" what." he said and looked at me directly in the eye.

" ummmmm- look at that bathroom!" i said before sprinting towards the bathroom. And sprinted down to the farthest end of the bathroom

I shut the door and locked it but that didn't stop Drew as he easily knocked the door down

he stomped over to where i was " what are you" he growled his face extremely close to mine, so i felt his hot breaths on my lips.

" I'm a wizard"