Chapter 19

DREWS POV

"BOOM I WIN! ONCE AGAIN" i heard Amber yell full of excitement. 

"seriously Amber just let me win" i heard zach groan, i smirked at the thought of Amber beating Zach. When i got to the game room I saw Zach lying on the ground at the verge of tears and Amber giggling crouched next to him.

"come on!! Zach lets play another round!!" 

" Noo" he groaned flipping over 

" ill play you" i suggested from the door frame once she realized it was me her eyes lit up

"Yes!!" she cheered and tossed me a remote. " Man walk out with your dignity while you can" Zach mumbled against the wood flooring. i chuckled 

"Zach she can't beat me" i said chuckling 

**************************

"HA! SEE I WON!" Amber said jumping up and down. " that's cause i let you" i gritted through my teeth annoyed that she won...again!

"gosh don't be a sore loser" Amber giggled. Her giggle was so melodic, it sent my wolf into a frenzy. 

" I'm not!"i exclaimed and grabbed her waist and placed her on my lap. she giggled and grabbed her remote 

" again! Again!!" she said like a little kid begging his parents for cotton candy at a carnival. I grinned and pressed 'start' 

once she was about to win i started tickling her " Drew!!" she exclaimed trying to make me stop. the remote flew out of her hand and she lay down on the wood floor with me tickling her.

" I WON!" i announced 

" your such a cheater!" Amber giggled still laying on the floor. "Fine" i smirked and contiuned to tickle her until i was hovering over her. 

******************************************************

AMBERS POV 

his face was extremely close to mine, i could feel his hot breath on my lips before his lips crashed into mine. i quickly responded by kissing back, i felt fireworks and sparks explode all over my body, it was defiantly more fireworks than the fourth of July. 

"AHEM don't let me third wheel here" Zach announced we broke the kiss and i blushed and hid my head in Drews chest. i heard a hearty chuckle come out of him. 

he pecked the top of my head as i giggled.

" Mommy!" i heard Madison exclaim 

" Maddi!" i held my arms open for her as she rushed and hugged me and Drew.

" Hi Alfa" Madison said trying to pronounce Alpha, " Maddi you can call me Daddy" Drew said which took me back a little 

"reawly?" she said as excitement went arcoss her features

he nodded and she grinned engolfing him into a huge hug. 

***************************** 

I brought Madison to drews room and put her sleeping body on the bed as i tucked her in. Drew and i have decided to adopt her. I smiled at the fact that she would still be able to have a family. 

" soo rematch?" Drew said as i turned around.

" sure" i smirked and walked past him "race you there" and i turned and ran down the stairs with drew right behind me.