Chapter 15

DREWS POV:

how does this always happen? i swear shes in the library and then

BOOM.

shes been in my room the whole time! as i entered i saw Amber sleeping with her arm lazily wrapped around madison

i smiled at the sight, one day we will be a family like that with a few little pups, i bet Amber will be a great mother, just like snow is.

i carefully slipped into bed with them as Amber leaned her head onto my chest and i fell asleep with the rest of them.

******************

AMBERS POV:

i woke up to the sun shining bright in my face through the curtain, Last night i was extremely warm and i don't really know why. I looked down in my arms and saw madison start to wake up. i saw breakfast and a note on the bedside table.

Amber,

Heres your breakfast! i hope you enjoy it.

Snow will be here at 10 to pick madison up to go to daycare. dont worry nothing will happen to her.

Zach my third in command will be downstairs to watch over you for the day

Love, Drew

I smiled at the note as i felt my cheeks heat up... sure he was a werewolf but they all can't be bad... can they?

all of a sudden Snow barged into the room with Madlynn i looked at the time and realized it was only 9'o clock.

" madlynn play with madison" Snow said and gently pushed madlynn over to the bed

" Amber" she said out of breath " i need too talk to you"

i looked at her and saw bags under her eyes, they were bloodshot like she had been crying.

" sure " i said worried and kissed madison on the top of the head " madi play with madlynn for a bit ok?"

" otay" she replied looking at her fingers and i ran out to see snow.

************************************

SNOWS POV: ( back to yesterday night)

" snow comeon, open up" i heard Cole say through the door. i opened up the door and threw a pillow and blanket at him and tried to slam the door shut but he put his foot in the way.

" cole... your sleeping on the couch" i said above a whisper as i looked on the ground " snow" he said putting his finger on my chin but i flinched as he tried to make me meet his eyes.

He sighed and looked at me.

" Snow babe im sorry"
" You shouldn't be apologizing to me"

"Wheres madlynn?" He sighed running his hand through his hair

"Sleeping" i replied as i slammed the door in his face.

(Current)

" And now were in this huge fight!" I finished as i told amber everything that happened

" I just hate fighting with him amber"
"Why dont you go tell him that?" She asked

"Im always the one who apologizes for once i want him to apologize and actually mean it"
**********************
AMBERS POV
Once snow left with madlynn and madison i headed downstairs and was greeted by a man.

" Hey im zach"
" Amber" i said nodding at him and walking by.

" Im supposed to watch you today" zach said catching up with me

" Im not a child." " I dont need a babysitter" i said more harshly than I intended.

" Sorry luna. Alphas orders " he replied sitting in the couch and plopping a grape in his mouth.

" So my opinion doesnt matter?" I challenged him
" Of course it does bu-"
"Good now leave." I stated
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Ughh fine!" I yelled and threw my hands up in the air. I guess i could use some company....