CHAPTER 7 - Who Said This is Okay?

TW : Mild Gore, Violence, Panic Attack

Saying we weren't in an ideal situation would be the understatement of the year.

In fact, if I had to place this event on list of 'Top 10 Bad Things to Happen to Y/N L/N' I'd probably put it high up on that list. Probably because I don't remember being in a life threatening situation like this before.

Well I mean there was that time where I almost got my ass handed to me by a robot or just being around Bakugou is a safety hazard.

I shake my head clearing my thoughts, nows not a good time to be sarcastic.

More villains walk calmly out of the portal lining up. Needless to say we're outnumbered and very much out planned.

"The only real hero's I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. Perplexing, according to the schedule we retrieved from U.A, All Might should be here as well." An echoey voice says.

Retrieved? How would they- oh shit the break in.

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked on to campus." Aizawa concludes.

I look over to the bird? Creature. If you could even call it that, I feel bad for the thing but I'm also terrified of it.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might, the great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here, maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play. " a raspy voice monologues which I assume is from the blue haired man covered in hands.

Man seriously needs some cough drops, and a therapist. Who likes hands that much to cover their body in them?

Aizawa's scarf jets out and his hair flys upwards a sign that he's activated his quirk. Cautiously, I hold my visor and get prepared to activate my own.

"What real villains? No way! How could so many get into a U.A facility this secure?" Kirishima asks.

"Yeah, Thirteen why aren't any of the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu questions.

"Good question, I'm not sure." Thirteen responds, voice gone serious. Small gasps and stutters emerge from the students.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" Todoroki ponders. "Either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entity point at a time when a class is being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out. Whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

That set the mood for fear amongst everyone, or at least the teens myself included. You would think I wouldn't be as scared as I was but as the first time I encounter actual villains, and so many of them. I can't help but want to shake. I turn and look at the hero's in training behind me, frightened faces all a common look. I was given a provisional hero's license for a reason, and I intend to be able to fulfill that reason.

"Thirteen, L/N! Get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors then they may be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school." Aizawa says.

Kaminari quickly says "Yes sir."

"What are you going to do? You can't fight  them on your own! There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting styles not suited for this! Your quirk works best in stealth and one on one fights, it's not going to help with a group." Midoriya worries.