CHAPTER 3 - Why Doesn't Anyone Tell Me These Things?

I thought it was going to be a calm walk to U.A but somehow I ended up walking with the not-as-puny-anymore Midoriya. Principal Nezu informed me I didn't need to arrive as early as the rest of the teachers as they were preparing the courses, even though I suggested I help, Principal Nezu laughed and said there was no need.

So now I'm here walking casually and trying to figure out how to not send Midoriya flying 5 feet in the air by shock.

"Broccoli boy"

He stops his fidgeting for a second and looks up.

"A-ah yes?"

"You don't have to be so nervous, you'll do fine have some confidence in yourself."

"Right!" He says somewhat weakly and smiles softly.

We reach U.A, finally I hate walking. I spot a familiar angry boom boom man behind us. Well I guess I should've realized he was going to be here.

"Stupid Deku"

I love being included in things.

"Get out of my way or I'll set you on fire" Bakugou says continuously walking.

Midoirya immediately sputters and nervously stumbles out "O-oh hey g-good morning let's b-both do our best out there o-okay? G-good luck"

He really needs to learn how to not be so nervous around him. I would help but hell, I'm not any good at it either so I can't really critique him.

We continue walking I can tell he's deep in thought as not even 10 seconds later he starts falling face first into the ground.

Keyword there is start because a cocker spaniel haired girl saves him with what I assume to be her quirk.

Astute observation there Y/N, no is he just hovering in mid air because he's the next Houdini and not because of the obvious touch of the girl next to him.

"Heh, are you okay?" The girl asks sweetly.

Midoriya, as the nervous time bomb he immediately starts freaking out and shaking in mid air.

Graceful as always broccoli boy.

"I stopped you with my quirk, I'm sorry I didn't ask first. But, I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you." She smiles. "Isn't this like way nerve-wracking?"

Instead of any actual language Midoriya just stutters out random sounds. Happens to the best of us buddy.

"Well, I'll see you inside, bye!"

She gives a small wave and walks off towards the building.

Midoriya smiles in a weird way, almost like a basement dweller watching anime. He then starts laughing, you know like a psycho.

Wow, us boys must really be socially deprived if "talking" to a girl makes us go like that.

"Uh right then.. see ya Midoriya I have to head to a different entrance."

"O-oh um, bye L/N."

I go to the farthest side of the front of the building, actually remembering the layout of the place. Well I'd hope I'd be able to remember it's been 10 months after all.

I take out an identity card from my bag which I had received recently and entered the school. I navigate my way to where the staff is and quietly take my seat where I would help observe the students. Well at least that's what I thought.