CHAPTER 2 - How Legal is This?

"Wow, I love being ignored" said no one, ever. That's kinda how I felt as All-Might is explaining his power to Midoirya. He wants to give the power to said broccoli boy, which good for him he deserves to be happy but can someone tell me why I'm still here. While mentally debating if I should awkwardly finger gun away or stay here All-Mighty turns to me.

"Young L/N"

I look up at him, guess that made my decision.

"I have a friend that I think would be interested in your quirk, you could train under them."

"Uhm, that's cool and all but I don't have a quirk?"

The deflated hero blinks once, then twice staring at me. He clears his throat.

"That's interesting, because what you displayed today says otherwise. What an interesting case. . ." He takes a pause, "How about this, we go to my friend and we figure out this situation from there."

Well this is one hell of an opportunity and I don't have to do any hard training so what's the harm?

"Yeah, sure"

Well aren't you a cool one Y/N saying 'yeah, sure' to the number 1 hero is really earning you a ton of cool points.

The hero smiles. "Great, are you able to meet me here tomorrow?"

"Uh, yeah"

"Good, see you in the afternoon. Unless you want to join Young Midoriya in his training."

"Right, thanks. I'll consider it."

Someone needs to take away my ability to speak.

Judging by the quietness, I assume it's the end of the conversation and I start to head into my empty home. There's a package on the table with money for this month, I sigh and head to my room and fall on my bed.

I look up at my ceiling recounting the events of today. Who could be this friend of All-Might, huh tomorrow is going to be interesting.

I let sleep take over me thinking, what the hell does the universe have in store me.

—————

I groggily rub my eyes and turn over on my side to see the time, 10:00am. Well could be worse. I throw myself out of bed and put on casual clothes. Hope this friend doesn't mind what I'm wearing.

I eat a quick breakfast and check my phone for notifications.

1 Text Message : T

T

hey kiddo

Me

i will strangle you

T

so aggressive and for what?