a whole new world

..what happened? Did I pass out?..
Sans slowly opened his eyes. Everything was bright at first then his vision adjusted. The first thing he saw was a ceiling.
Am I..inside?? God boss must have found be slacking.. I'm screwed.

Sans thought and he slowly sat up and realized he was laying on a couch, but it wasn't his couch.. it was less dusty and had only a few stains on it. Sans touch the stain and it felt.. sticky- strange. Sans got his feet on the floor and stood up, his hair was a mess and his jacket wasn't on him so he was only wearing his red sweater

" wha..hmm "
Sans looked around the area. It looks like his house but, better? It seemed brighter and more like a home.
All of a sudden the front door opened, sans quickly turned to the door and was ready to attack anyone who walked in.. he was panicking, this wasn't his home.. meaning someone else lives here and wants to kill him; or so he thought.

A tall white hair guy walked in with a grocery bag in his left hand. He was wearing a plain old orange jacket and tan shorts with pockets on the side and his hair was a lazy ponytail. He yawned when he entered the room, he didn't seem to mind the fact that sans was looking at him like he was going to kill him.
" seems like you're awake, sup bud. "
The tall human said with a calming voice.

Sans stared at the taller one, their face looked like "boss" but he still looks different from him.
" who the hell are you?! "
Sans yelled at him, his eyes giving off an intense look.

The tall one chuckled, not caring at the small one shouting.
" I guess I forgot to introduce myself "
He shuts the door behind him and walked to sans calmly and then stops in front of him and sticks his hand out

" I'm Papyrus. "