Who's he?

|| hours earlier ||

A tall human was walking home in the snowy forest. This was obviously papyrus because of his old orange sweater.
I can't believe muffet kicked me out again.. it's a little tab I can totally pay it off.. later.
He thought to himself.

His sans was busy training with alphys today so he had nothing to do. Good. Now he can get to take a nap without upsetting his brother.
After a few minutes of walking he noticed something on the floor, it looked like a lifeless body..was it? Papyrus stepped closer and crouched down to the body
" Uh.. hey bud you good?- "
Papyrus stopped talking and flinched.

" s-sans?!- wait...no "
The body was small and was covered with a black heavy jacket with fluff on the hoodie. They were wearing black basketball shorts and red united shoes.. his brother will never wear that, but the thing that was bothering papyrus the most is that their face almost looks like his brother..at the same time..it didn't.

" thank toriel.. it's not him.. "
He sighed in relief. Now what? What should he do with this person? They'll get sick if he just left them there. Come to think of it, he has never saw this person around before; Papyrus know almost everyone in snowdin and waterfalls, even hotland yet he has never seen this person before. Not once.

" ... probably homeless or something. That's even more of a reason to take them in..oh well, I couldn't leave them here even if I wanted to.. not with that face. "
So then papyrus scoops up the person up and carried them in his arms as if they were a little kid. He walks towards his house with them in his arms. He would look at them once in a while as he walked

... they're so small.. it's adorable.

|| -time skip- ||

Papyrus made it home with the small human and he placed them in the couch. He removed their shoes and jacket so they could sleep comfortably. He then went to the kitchen to grab himself a bottle of honey, but sadly..there wasn't any.
" aw man.. "

Papyrus frowned and walked to the living room
I could just go to the shop and get some more but will they be alright on their own?..
He looks at the small person who was still asleep, and he smiled a bit
They'll be fine, they probably won't even wake up for awhile so I have time
Papyrus closed his eyes and teleports himself to the shop.

After a couple of minutes in the shop he walks out and teleports himself outside the door to his house and opened it. He noticed the person already up and standing.
Guess they weren't dead afterall.
He said to himself and yawned, he was still tired since he wasn't able to take his nap.
" seems like you're awake, sup bud "

The person yelled at him..so loud. Papyrus walked up to them after closing the door and introduce himself.. the smaller one seemed..

Mad.