where

Stretch was in the kitchen drinking a bottle of honey while talking to alphys on his phone
" hey alphys, can I ask you a favor? Could you keep sans there overnight?...great... Oh uh.. the reason is that I'm busy with something and I just need to focus on it...yeah. thanks alphys I'll drop off his clothes later, bye "
Stretch hangs up the phone and puts his hand on his head.
The reason he didn't want his brother to come back home was because of red. Something was off with him and he didn't want his brother around him just yet.. besides he needs to take red back home..if he even had a home.
Just have to take him home before tommorow.. first I need to ask him where he lives..or at least find this brother of his.

Stretch walked out of the kitchen and walk to the living room where red was sitting on the couch. Red was looking down at the ground and was biting his thumb with his sharp teeth, making it bleed a little as he thinks
Where am I? How did I pass out.. ringing... painful ringing.. a glitch? Seeing an orange person before passing out.. that must have been stretch. But..
Red was interrupted by stretch grabbing his arm. He looks at stretch in shock..what is he doing?!
" don't do that to yourself, you're clearly hurting yourself.. "
Stretch said as he was concerned for red. Red on the other hand was confused, why did he care that he was biting himself? This is a strange person.

" it helps me think- and it doesn't even hurt at all I'm barely even bleeding. "
He said glaring at stretch as he pulled his arm away. Stretch sighed and sat next to red

" okay then. Whatever you say... anyways where do you live? Just asking so I can take you back home "
Stretch asked as he looks at red
" in snowdin, me and boss live in this big house.. kinda hard not to miss.. " red said as he leaned back on the couch
" huh... I've never seen your house before- maybe I missed it "
Stretch said. But he didn't seem too convince about it.

After a few minutes of silence red stood up and grabs his jacket that was hanging off the couch and slips on his shoes
" welp since you don't know where I live I'll just walk home, I don't want boss to be more mad than he probably is.. "
Red headed to the door and stretch remains on the couch and nodded
" alrighty then, be careful and don't fall asleep on the snow again bud "
Stretch said jokingly and red rolled his eyes and walked out and close the door behind..
Now..
To go home.

...

W a i t. W h a t?