meanwhile..

SLAM

Someone slammed the door from grillby's and walked through the snowy town. He was a tall white hair person; he had his black top uniform that was ripped to have a spike-y look. He wore black jeans and red high heel boots; underneath his neck was a red scarf that was long enough to be a cape of some sort.. his eyes were cold looking and he had a scar on his right eye. His hair was brushed back and his sides were shaved off. He looked pretty scary..and edgy.
(Looks something like this↓)

(This is my art pls don't repost)

He seemed to be looking for someone.. mostly likely his brother sans/red. He seemed frustrated as he growled between his sharp teeth
" DAMNIT WHERE THE HELL IS HE?! IT'S GETTING FUCKING LATE.. ugh whatever, he's just going to have to sleep outside. "
Papyrus said as he walked back to his house.
After awhile he made it to his house and walked inside, closing and locking the door behind him. He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, finding something to eat. When the fridge door opened, a mustard bottle falls off and rolled across the floor

Papyrus watched as the mustard bottle rolled till it stopped. He went over to the bottle and picked it up, holding it in his hand. He clearly misses his brother.. even though he doesn't show it a lot; he cares

Where is he?..I checked almost everywhere! I checked in all of his posts, his napping spots, even at grillby's!... maybe he's...

Papyrus trembled and he gribs the mustard bottle tightly. The thought of his brother being dead.. made him uneasy. He knew everyone wants to kill his brother, because he was weak and his lack of hp made it worse. He doesn't know how many times he had to jump in to save him, how many people he has hurt or killed to keep his brother safe, all his efforts were for his brother.

But now he was missing. And he has no clue where he could be, it's not like him to just disappear for a long time. He shouldn't have threw him out this morning.. maybe if had he kept a close eye on him, he would still be here. No. He's not dead. Papyrus never found his body so there's a possibility that he's still alive.

Papyrus sighed and placed the bottle on the counter in the kitchen. He then headed to his room and change into comfortable clothes; which was a black tank top and sweat pants. He then goes on his bed and pulled the blanket over himself. He then stared up at the ceiling for a good couple of minutes before turning to his side. And before falling asleep, he said

" I'll look for him in waterfalls and hotlands tommorow.. goodnight..

Sans. "

(Note: in the beginning of this I kinda made edgelord here a bit too mean towards red. Just letting y'all know that he is not abusive towards red. Just strict and protective of him )