wake up.

SLASH
The sound of flesh opening suddenly echo.. dripping was heard not so long after.
Drip..drip
This is it..this is how I die. By the hands of that stupid monster child. So pathetic.

|||

" NGH! "
"Sans" suddenly woke up from his nightmare and was now sitting up on his bed.. panting, gasping for air. It almost felt like he had die for a moment there.

"Just a dream..just a dream pull yourself together.."

He whispered to himself. Then was interrupted by a loud bang, his door flew open and he quickly turned his head to the door way to find his brother.. papyrus standing there. Angrily.
Papyrus was in his black guard uniform, which was a short vest and was ripped from the shoulders; giving it a spikey look. His stomach was showing and he didn't mind that at all for some reason- he also wore his usual black jeans and red high heel boots. (He had a big thing about heels but doesn't admit to it.)

" SANS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL IN BED?! YOU HAVE A F*CKING JOB TO DO!! "

Papyrus yelled at him. He didn't like sans slacking off or being lazy, not at all. He stormed towards sans and grabbed him by his red turtleneck sweater. He then began dragging him towards the door
" I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE SLACKING OFF ONCE AGAIN. IDIOT! "
Papyrus opened the door and threw sans in the cold snow.

" s-sorry boss.. could you at least hand my jacket and shoes?.."

Sans asked papyrus, looking up at him from the ground. He was extremely cold since all he was wearing was a dirty red sweater and black basketball shorts with a yellow stripe on it and a pair of red socks on his feet.
Papyrus slammed the door, leaving sans outside in the cold. This wasn't the first time so sans stayed in his spot.. waiting.
All of a sudden papyrus opened the door again and threw sans's black heavy jacket and his pair of shoes at him before slamming the door again

" thanks boss.."
He said as the door slammed the second time. He first puts his shoes on first then stood up from the snow and slips on his jacket.

-time skip-

After minutes of walking, sans finally made it to his first post. He was glad too since he didn't get to have mustard this morning and there was a secret stash of mustard underneath the stand.
As soon as he got close enough to the stand he frozed.. something felt..off?- all of a sudden he had a large ringing in his head, it was very loud and painful so sans quickly covered his ears.

" what the hell?!..gah!! "
He yelled as he shut his eyes tightly.
He thought something or someone around him was making that painful ringing. So with all his magic he teleports away, but as he teleports his body glitched.
He landed in the snowy forest. Not knowing where exactly though. After a few seconds passed the ringing had stop and he slowly moved his hands away from his ears..

" my head..it hurts so much..I need to lie down.. just for a bit.."
Sans collapsed on the ground. Feeling soar and tired; his vision became blurry and his eyelids were slowly falling down..he passed out. But before he did, he could have sworn he saw someone walking towards him.. someone orange.