get comfortable

" red? "
Stretch was standing at the door looking down at red. The thought he would have been home by now so why is he here?
" uh...what happened did you forget something?? "
Red looks away and mumbled something but stretch didn't understand him
" uh... Could you speak up? "

Red sighed and look up at stretch.
" I'm lost.. "
Red said speaking out loud.
Stretch was surprised. If red really did live in snowdin shouldn't he be able to find his way back home?

" oh I see... "
Stretch said putting his hand on the back of his neck and thinks to himself.
Red is lost and doesn't know where his home is and mostly likely came back to spend the night.. well sans is not coming home until tomorrow so red could stay.. maybe I can even help him find his way back. This is gonna be a long night..
Stretch looks at red and opens the door wider for him, welcoming him in his home. Red was hesitated but walked inside

" thanks.. "
Red said to stretch. He felt the warmth of the room and felt a bit relaxed. He was outside for so long he didn't notice that he was freezing cold.
" no prob. There's some leftover tacos in the fridge if you're hungry, my bro made them "
Stretch said as he closed the door and goes to his room upstairs to get a spare pillow and blanket for red.

Red headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was a plate of tacos in front and-
" nO wAY!!! "
Red yelled as he spots a mustard bottle in the fridge and he immediately grabs the bottle and chugs it. Tears of happiness forms in his eyes as he drinks the mustard. Stretch walked into the kitchen because he heard red yelled.
" what happened?- ...uh what are you doing? "
Stretch asked as he watched red chugging the mustard without catching a single breath.

Red stops and slowly turns his head to stretch while mustard was dripping from his lip. He stayed silent for a few seconds before throwing the now empty mustard bottle in the trash quickly and he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.
" nothing, you didn't see anything- "

Stretch just blinks, he was speechless.
Did red just really chug a whole bottle of mustard?.. I don't know if I should laugh or not-
He cleared his throat and walked out of the kitchen.
" alrighty bud I didn't see nothin. Also I got you a blanket and a pillow so you can sleep on the couch "

Red ignore stretch for now and looks around the kitchen to find anymore mustard.. sadly there wasn't anymore. Just a ton of honey bottles.
" if I knew there wasn't any more I would have probably drinker it slower.."
Red said sadly.

he walked out of the kitchen and headed towards the couch. Stretch wasn't anywhere to be seen, he must have went into his room already.
Red takes off his jacket and shoes and just placed them on the floor. He then flops on top of the couch and reset his head on the pillow as the blanket covered his body. Now it's time to sleep. He closed his eyes slowly and began drifting off to sleep.
But of course..

he gets a nightmare.