where's home??

Red notice the house he just exited and it almost looks like his... what's going on?? Is this like a secret part of town? If it is then he needs to get out. Who knows how people act here.. probably worse where he lived.
So red started walking towards the crowded part of town.. there was a lot of people..odd. usual the street was quite where he was but seeing people hanging out with each without the look of murder in their eyes was werid.
He saw this place that looks like grillby's so he went closer to the building.

Finally maybe I could get a bottle of mustard or something-
The building wasn't grillby's. Instead it said " muffet's ". Red was now more confused and pissed off, he wanted his mustard badly but it seems like he must wait. He started noticing people staring at him and whispering to each other. Red didn't seem to mind. People always did that when he walked by.. they'll always say

" isn't that papyrus's brother? "
" I heard he was weak and only has one hp! "
" easy kill but we all know papyrus will kill anyone who kills his brother. "
" that sucks "

Yep.. that's all he would hear from every person he passes by. He's grown used to it but being in an unknown area, he was curious about what the people were saying. But just ignore it for now..he just wants to go home and sleep.

|| hours later. ||

Red has officially explore the entire snowdin area and it was starting to get dark.. yet he couldn't find his way back home. He was getting worried. Where the hell is he? What is this place?
" GAH!! WHAT THE HELL?! "
red shouted in frustration and he punched a tree that was next to him. He sat in the snow and calms down. What now? Where does he go? He has no where to go-

Wait... stretch..
He remembers the papyrus he met awhile ago.. can he go back to him and ask to stay for the night? Would that be weak of him?
Red thought for a bit then stood up. Better than sleeping outside..
He walked to stretch's home with his hands in his pockets.
" I can't believe I'm doing this.. what would boss think of me?- "

He made it to the house and step on the porch. He stood there for a few seconds and knocked on the door. It opens, and red looks up at the person who was standing at the door..

" red? "