Talk With Snow

~Snow's POV~
I saw Hook come back from Regina's room I quickly walked over to him.

"What did she say? Is she okay?" I asked the pirate.

"She's... dealing with her feelings its just that this whole Queens Of Darkness thing she is overwhelmed but she told me to tell you to go upstairs because she wants to talk to you." He said, I nodded and started to make my way to Regina's room.

I walked inside and saw my step-mother sitting in bed with a picture of her family in hand. I knocked on the door frame she looked at me and gave me a slight smile.

"You called?" I asked.

"Yes..." Was all she said as she patted the empty space on the bed gesturing me to sit down. I walked over and sat down next to her.

"I bet you are wondering why I have asked you to come here..." She started.

"Yeah. I'm kind of shocked you want to talk to me, I just thought I was the last person you wanted to talk to." I told her, surprise evident in my voice. She just smiled.

"Snow... I want to say that I'm sorry for killing your father... I know he was a kind and generous man to everyone in the kingdom... do you know why I killed him?" She asked.

"You killed him because your mother made you go back to the castle to keep you away from Robin or you did it because I told your secret..." I said with an angry tone even though I didn't mean to sound that way.

"It was for those reasons but it was also because of something he did to me..." She said and took a deep shaky breath. "Snow... your father... he used to..." She suddenly looked down as tears fell from her eyes. I thought about what my father could have done to her but I didn't seem to remember. Regina then put her hand on my forehead and everything went black. I opened my eyes and I was in my father's bedchamber, I felt a sudden panic then I realized what Regina did she put me on her place. I saw my father walk into the room with a sick smirk on his face.

"Now Regina its time for you to do your job as my wife." Father said with the same sick smirk.

"Leopold no.... please don't make me do this... I beg you..." Regina cried.

"You shut up and do as I say." Father said and slapped Regina.

Then he got on top of her and started to get her undressed, I felt her shake and flinch under my father's touch. I couldn't believe this was the same man the raised me and loved me. He then kissed Regina roughly. I saw tears run down Regina's cheeks as she cried out for help. Now I understand all those fake smiles Regina always had. Now I finally understand. Suddenly I was awake again in Regina's room she was still had a few tears rolling down her face.

"He... he... Did that to you everyday?" I asked, she didn't answered she just nodded. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly she hugged me back just as tightly. I started to cry.

"I'm so so sorry, mom... I really am..." I cried then I realized I called her mom but I didn't care I love her as my mother she had always been there for me, she soothed my fevers, she calmed me down after I had a nightmare. I wonder if she ever loved me or cared about me. She slowly pulled away and wiped my tears away.

"Y-You called me mom..." She said with a shaky voice but she had a small smile on her face.

"Thats because I have always seen you as the my mother even though you tried to kill me for years." I said with a small smile.

"I have always cared about you, Snow... and I have always seen you as my daughter also... Even if I tried to kill you." She admitted. We both laughed at that, then I smiled brightly and hugged her again, she hugged me back. Someone talking made us pull away from our hug.

"So what should I call you now? Grandma? or Regina? or Aunt Regina?" Emma asked with a smile.

"Regina would be fine." Regina said.

"Then Regina I shall call you." Emma said with a fake british accent. We all started to laugh.