Stoping The Snow Queen

~Emma's POV~

We found the snow queen but it was too late, she had already casted the spell and now everyone was their worst selves. Luckily my mom and dad told everyone so they could find some place to keep them away from hurting each other.

Elsa and I looked around everyone was trying to kill the other. It was a horrible thing to see. We walked towards The Snow Queen.

"We will stop you. Right now" I said, then Elsa and I tried to use our powers against her but it didn't work. "Whats happening to our powers?" I asked.

The snow queen smiled " As long as you wear those ribbons you can't hurt me" She said calmly.

I turned to Elsa "We gotta go to Regina." I stated.

We started to walk towards Regina's vault and Elsa asked.

"Why would Regina want to hurt you? I mean she doesn't hate you, or does she?" Elsa asked.

"Nope, she doesn't hate me but she hated my mother once which means to hurt my mother she needs to hurt me." I said

~At Regina's Vault~

We got there, but when Elsa was about to go inside I stopped her. She turned to me with a confused expression.

I said nothing and threw a rock, the rock was thrown back.

"She put a spell so no one could get in and no one could come out" I explained.

"Then how are we supposed to get inside?" Elsa asked.

"With magic of course" I said.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, then the doors to the vault opened.

"Come on!" I told Elsa, and we walked inside.

Inside was Regina dressed in one of her 'evil queen' outfits. She was reading something, then she smirked and put the book down. Then she got up.

"A little late for halloween, don't you think?" I said as Regina walked closer. "Seriously how can you walk on that thing?" I asked.

"Lets just say that this doesn't matter right now. What really matters is that I kill you to make your mother suffer!!" She said, with an evil smirk.

Honestly I was kind of scared, I have never seen her like this. To me she was always nice, it just felt odd her wanting to kill me.

Then a fire ball appeared on her hand, she smirked and threw it towards me. I took Elsa's wrist and the fire hit the ribbons making them disappeared.

I turned to Elsa "We better run" I simply said. Elsa nodded, then we ran out.

"SWAN!!!" We heard Regina yell, but we just kept running.

We got to where the dairy queen was. Elsa and I were getting ready to attack since The Snow Queen wasn't facing us.

"You won't do that" Ingrid simply said.

"What makes you think we won't?" I asked.

"I just know" She said calmly.

"We are forced to kill you" I said

"Well I know you won't. But soon you both will learn to love me, then you both will be thankful that I did this." She said.

"Thankful?" I asked, laughing then being very serious "I will never be thankful. Your making innocent people kill each other, and that most make me think of you as a hero? I don't think so." I said.

Then Ana came running. Elsa turned to her and asked "What are you doing here?"

Ana took a deep breath and said something about a letter. Apparently that letter made Ingrid realise her mistake. We tried to stop her from sacrificing herself but that didn't work. The spell was over and now all I wanted to do was be with my family.

Elsa,Ana, and I were walking towards the sheriff's station. But then I saw my parents,Neal,Henry,Robin,Roland, and Regina walking towards us, I smiled and ran towards my parents, hugging them. They hugged me back just as tightly. I pulled away from them and then I hugged Henry even more tightly than I did to my parents. Then after I pulled away from him I looked at Regina with Roland in her arms hugging him tightly with Robin behind them with an arm on Regina's shoulder. I walked over to them and hugged Regina, careful not to squeeze Roland.

"I'm sorry about what I did, Emma" She said

"Its okay, you were under a spell, everybody was" I said as I pulled away"The thing that matters is that no one got hurt" I said still smiling.

After the family reunion we all went to Granny's to celebrate our victory, it was awesome.