23 years later

~Emma's POV~

I was already 28 years old, I also have a son named Henry. I named him that way after Regina's father. My mom has told me lots of stories about how Regina was evil but the way she changed and defeated the wicked witch. It was amazing.

But now that is all over. Why? Because now we are against a new enemy and that enemy is The Snow Queen. We all have to work together to defeat her.

Also my mom and dad had a kid named Neal aka my little brother. Regina and Robin have a son who is 5 years old and his name is Roland.

I was at Granny's still thinking about a way we could all defeat The Snow Queen when I felt somebody poke my arm. I look to my left to see Roland smiling up at me.

"Hi Emma" The little boy said.

"Hi there, Roland." I looked around but I didn't see Regina nor Robin. "Hey Roland where's your mommy and daddy?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh, mommy and daddy are outside. But they say they were going to be here soon" He said and smiled, his dimple smile.

Then the door to Granny's opened revealing Regina and Robin holding hands and smiling. They walked up to us.

"Hi Emma" Regina said.

"Hey" I said

Then she turned to Roland. "I told you to wait for us young man." Regina said faking anger.

"Sorry mama" Roland said with big brown eyes.

"Its okay. But now the tickle monster will attack" Regina said playfully and started to tickle him.

Roland started to laugh. "No mama. Stop" He said still laughing.

"Will you be good?" Regina asked still tickling him.

"Yes, mama!!" He said

"Do you promise?" Regina asked

"I pwomise" He said.

"Okay" Then Regina stopped tickling him, she picked him up and kissed his forehead. "Now lets go buy you some breakfast"

"Okay, mama"

Then they walked to order their food. Robin sat across from me.

"She seems happy. Actually you both do." I stated smiling at him.

"We are. We just got some wonderful news." Robin said smiling widely.

"And what is that?" I asked curious.

"Well don't tell anyone but... Regina is pregnant." Robin said, still smiling.

"Oh my gosh. Really? That's wonderful. When did you found out?" I asked, happy that Regina was getting her happy ending.

"We found out today. Well technically just 20 minutes ago." Robin said with a little laugh.

We stayed in a comfortable silence for a few seconds then Regina showed up and sat down next to Robin and Roland sat on her lap.

"So did you find a way to defeat The Snow Queen?" Regina asked, helping Roland with his breakfast.

"Nope. I still have no clue in how to defeat her. By the way Regina, congrats" I said with a big smile.

She then looked at Robin "You told her didn't you?" She asked.

"Yup, I just couldn't help myself. Its just that this is wonderful news" Robin said.

"Its okay as long as Miss Swan promises not to tell anyone just yet." She said staring at me.

"My lips are sealed, aunt Regina" I said, smirking.

"I told you its just Regina" Regina said smiling.

Robin took Roland and helped him with his breakfast. Regina stared at him.

"What?" He asked innocently "I just want you to eat your breakfast in peace. Remember now you are eating for two not one" He said, smiling at her and kissing her forehead.

"...Fine" Regina said and started to eat her breakfast.

I cleared my throat, they looked at me.

"Sorry to interrupt this beautiful moment but we have to talk about a way to defeat the dairy queen" I said.

"Right. Well..." Regina started.

The whole day they spend it at Regina and Robin's house. They kept talking about a way to defeat The Snow Queen. And soon they were going to fight and win for the sake of the town and themselves.