Am I finally going to get My happy ending?

~*Regina's POV*~

As it turns out I am pregnant and honestly I am most happy. Just imagine a little boy or a little girl. I can't wait. I'm having a child with my true love, this is my happy ending. 'But what if something goes wrong like last time I was with Robin?'Shaking the thoughts away, I got up and went downstairs to go to Snow White's apartment.

Once there I knocked on the door, after a few seconds little Emma opened the door, smiling she ran towards me, I bend down so I would be at her level. Emma hugged me tightly.

"Hi, aunt Regina" Emma said smiling

"Hi there, princess" I said picking her up from the floor "Where are your mommy and daddy?" I asked the blonde little girl.

"Mommy and daddy are... there" Emma said pointing at the kitchen where Snow and Charming were making something, Snow looked up and smiled.

"Hello, Regina" Snow said walking towards me.

"Hi, Snow" I said "You mind if I talk to you?" I ask, Snow shakes her head "Alone..." I say looking at Charming.

Charming frowned for a moment before turning to Emma and smiling asked her if she wanted to get ice cream. Emma nodded and they left.

After they left I turned to Snow, she was seated on the couch. She patted the empty space beside her, I sat down next to her.

"So, what's wrong? What did you wanted to talk about?" Snow asked with a tiny smile on her face.

"Well I want to tell you something that no one knows yet" I stated smiling. Just thinking about this baby.

"What? What is it?" Snow asked with a huge smile on her face.

I smiled. "Robin and I are expecting a baby" I said tearing up and crying tears of joy.

"THATS GREAT" Snow yelled and hugged me happily.

"Thanks" I said and pulled away.

"See Regina you can find happiness... you already have" Snow said.

"I guess your right... maybe this is my happy ending" I said happy that this actually may be my happily ever after.

~Author's Note~

Sorry for the short chapter I promise I will try to update soon. Hope you guys are liking the story since I really like writing it. Next chapter will be more awesome. 😋😎