Keep me out of the dark

~Zelena's POV~

I was walking around town with a wicked smile on my face, that smile meant that I had a perfect plan in mind to destroy my sweet little sister's happy ending just like Cora did with Daniel. Only my plan didn't just involved killing Robin Hood it also was to go back to the past and get what I deserve.

I walked to Mr. Gold's shop aka Rumplestilskin. I walked inside the shop and saw that the shop was empty.

'Thats weird... Rumple ain't that stupid to leave his shop open. Someone else is in here. Who cares I just came here for Rumple's dagger.' I thought as I walked over to where Rumple's dagger is hidden. But when I looked the dagger was not there. 'Where the hell is it?!?' I thought as I looked everywhere in the store looking for it.

"Looking for this?" A voice said from behind me.

I turn around to find Belle with the dagger in her hand.

"You really thought I wouldn't hear you come in. Or did you really think Rumple was stupid enough to leave his shop unattended." Belle said.

"Nether, however I do need whats on your hand." I said walking towards her.

Oh, did I forgot to mention this, I did a spell so I will look like Regina so people will think is her thats doing all of this.

"Regina, why do you need this. You've changed for the better and now you want control over Rumple." Belle said trying to change my mind.

"Look bookworm, I don't care about what you have to say. Just give me the damn dagger or I will gladly kill you and get the dagger myself" I said, getting annoyed.

"I will not give you the dagger, Regina" Belle stated, taking a step back.

"I warned you" I said.

I used magic and lifted Belle up in the air and then I started to choke her. Belle let go of the dagger and the dagger fell to the floor, I got the dagger. Then I placed Belle on the floor, unconscious.

'This is going to be fun'I thought as I walked out of the shop.

~Regina's POV~

I woke up to find Robin still asleep, I smiled he always looked so adorable when he slept. I kissed his cheek, and got up to get dressed and go to Granny's for some breakfast.

After I was done getting dressed, I left Robin a note that said where I was just so he wouldn't get worried.

I walked to Granny's and when I got inside everyone's eyes were on me. Snow walked up to me and asked.

"Is is true, Regina? Is it true that you nearly killed Belle, this morning?" Snow said with concern.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything. I woke up just an hour ago. I haven't seen anyone this morning except Robin. Since he stayed with me last night" I said having no clue as to why everyone thought I would kill the bookworm.

"I told you she would lie" Said Leroy.

"I'm not lying" I said

"Then prove it." Leroy challenged.

"I-I" I stuttered.

"She was with me" Said Robin from behind me. "She woke up not that long ago. And she was in her house." Robin stated putting his arm around my waist.

Belle came out and looked at me. "But I saw you, you were the one who attacked me... and you also took the dagger"

"Why would I want Rumple's dagger. I don't need it. And I don't need or want to cause pain. I'm being truly honest that was not me. Maybe some one with magic disguised there selfs as me so you would all blame me." I said, honestly.

"I think she's lying" Said Leroy.

"Yeah!!" Said everyone else.

"I'm not lying. I understand why you wouldn't believe me. But I'm telling you the truth." I said looking at everyone.

"Maybe she is telling us the truth and someone may be pretending to be her so we all think is her." Snow said.

"That may be true. We should give Regina a chance." Said Charming, smiling at me.

"... Fine" The all said hesitating, still not sure if they could trust me or not.

I didn't blame them though. If I were them I wouldn't trust me either.

~At Regina's House~

Snow,Charming,Emma,Robin,and I were all at my house. Snow,Charming,Robin,and I were discussing who was pretending to be me and why did they need Rumple's dagger. Little Emma was playing with her toys on the floor.

"Okay so who do you guys think its pretending to be Regina?" Snow asked.

"I'm not sure. I mean it could be anyone." Said Robin worriedly.

"No it can't be anyone. But it has to be someone with magic. Any idea who?" I asked.

"Well the only people who have magic in this town is you and Rumple." Charming said confused.

"Then there most be someone else." Snow stated.

"The question is who?" I said. I was still thinking about the nightmare I had just hours ago.

'But what if it wasn't a dream? What if its real and I do have a half sister that is out to destroy my happiness? What if my 'dream' was prediction of the future like deja vu?'I thought.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that everyone was waiting for me to speak.

"Oh. Umm, yeah. Okay I have to tell you guys something." I said, trying to find the right words.

"Regina, what is it?" Robin asked looking at me, concern written across his facial expression.

"Remember the nightmare that I had?" I asked, Robin nodded. "Well in the dream this woman with red-orange hair with bright blue eyes. She told me she was my half sister and that she was here to destroy all my happiness and get what she deserves." I stopped and took a deep breath, then I continued "She said her name was Zelena and that she would be my worst nightmare. Then she made Robin appear and she killed him. Then she disappeared in green smoke." I said and looked down at Emma.

I smiled and picked the little girl up, she wrapped her little hands around my neck, and buried her face in my hair.

"So thats why you woke up startled" Robin said.

"Well what does your dream have to do with this?" Snow asked.

"It means that maybe just maybe I do have a half sister. And maybe she's out to destroy me. The only thing we have to do is find a woman who looks just the way I described her." I said, still with Emma in my arms.

"Well we can check it out tomorrow." Charming said.

"Its a date" Robin and I said at the same time, we looked at each other and smiled.

~That night~

Robin and I were already in our bed. My head was laying on his chest. I looked up at him and smiled, then I kissed his lips softly.

"I love you" I said against his lips

"I love you too, m'lady" He whispered back.

I pulled away from our kiss and I looked at him very serious.

"What is it?" He asked with a small smile.

"Promise me you will keep me out of the darkness that once consumed me" I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

"I promise. Now m'lady lets get some rest, tomorrow is going to be a long day."

And just like that I closed my eyes and let sleep over come me.