Evil is what you are And what you will always be

~Regina's POV~

I woke up thanks to my phone ringing, I sighed and answer it.

"Hello..." I answered, still half asleep.

"Hi Regina sorry to wake you but we have news." Snow said.

"Whats the news?" I asked, yawning.

"We found a woman the way you described her, she's at the sheriff's station." Snow answered

"I'll be there in five" I said and hung up.

I got up from the bed and kissed Robin's lips softly, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"Well look who's finally woken up." I said as I pulled away.

"Why are you awake this early?" Robin asked.

"Snow called. They found a woman the way I described her." I said and walked towards the closet. "I'm going to the sherif's station." I said and with a flick of my wrist I was already changed in my clothes.

"Okay. What me to go with you?" He asked, still a bit sleepy.

"That would be great" I said, smiling.

"Well then I'll go change" He said and got out of bed.

"Okay. I'll wait for you downstairs" I said and walked downstairs.

~At the sherif's station~

We walked inside and there she was. The woman that I saw in my dreams. I walked towards her cell.

"Hi there" I said

"...What do YOU want?" She asked annoyed.

"I want to know who are you?" I asked

"Well I'm pretty sure you already know." She stated with the same wicked smirk that I saw in my dreams.

"You are Zelena." I stated.

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner" Zelena said sarcastically."Yes I am"

"And you are my half sister" I said

"Yes. Its great that you know that. So now I won't have to explain what I'm going to do since I'm sure you already know" She smirked.

"Your going to destroy all my happiness" I stated, a little scared.

"Yes..." She simply said and disappeared in green smoke.

"...No" I whispered.

~At Regina's house~

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. I was still thinking about Zelena. Then out of nowhere she appeared.

"Why hello,sis" She said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I'm here for my battle" She said, and threw a fire ball at me.

I moved out of the way and hit my wall.

"Okay you want a battle, a battle you shall have" I said and threw a fire ball at her.

We fought for what seemed like hours and then she threw me against the wall an then everything went black.

~At the hospital~
~Robin's POV~

We all were at the hospital because earlier today when I got home I found her laying on the floor unconscious so we brought her here.

"Why aren't they telling us anything?" I asked impatiently.

"They will tell us soon. Just be patient." Snow said.

"I can't be patient. The love of my life is inside that room and I can't see her. I can't lose her again" I said looking down.

"Everything's going to be alright" Snow reassured.

"... Okay" I said.

"Family and friends of Regina Mills" The doctor said.

We all stood up.

"What is it? What's wrong with Regina?" I asked, worried.

"I'm sorry to say this but she lost her baby. Regina is alright, she's sleeping though" The doctor said."Any questions?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Well then you may see her now" He said and left.

I quickly went running to her room. She was in the hospital bed, awake and with tears running down her beautiful face.

I walked towards her and she gave me a sad smile.

"R-Robin... I'm so sorry. This is all my fault" Regina said and cried even harder.

I walked towards her and held her hand.

"Regina its not your fault. It is the wicked witch's fault and she is going to pay." I said determined.

"Yeah she is. I'll be the one to destroy her." She said and started to get up.

"Regina what are you doing?" I asked

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm going to destroy the wicked witch" She stated and with a flick of her wrist she was all better and ready to fight.

"Okay then. I guess I can't stop you. But I can go with you and so can Snow and David" I said

"Fine. Now lets go" She said

And we left.

~At the barn~
~Regina's POV~

Snow,Charming,Belle,Robin's merry man,Robin,and I were on our way to defeat the witch.

We walked to this barn and she was standing in the middle of the barn. Rumple was on the far corner.

Zelena smirked "Look who finally showed up" She said.

"I'm here to destroy you!!" I screamed at her.

"Oh, is that so? I don't think you can defeat me" She said, laughing

"You really think so?" I asked, smirking

"I know so. Only light magic can defeat me and you my dear little sister are evil is what you are and what you'll always be." She said, serious.

Then she used her magic to choke me in the air.

"D-Don't t-t-tell me what I can be!!" I yelled. As I moved my wrist to attack I felt a new type of magic I wasn't used to having. When I looked down my hands were glowing white.

I took a deep breath(If I could) and pushed my hands forward, attacking her as I did so. She let me go and I fell to the floor. I got up and took Rumple's dagger.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked, shocked.

"Changing" I said.

Robin walked towards me and hugged me.

"Regina that was amazing" He said and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah. I guess it was" I said and smiled up at him.