⇱.intro

the sky was clear today. sun shining brightly down on the towns people. everyone was going about their day minding their own business, a typical day for everyone.

but not for all.

"hey watch where you're riding young ma'am!!"

"sorry!"

speeding down the sidewalk with no care, was a young, skinny girl riding her bike whilst on her phone.

"li? hello? you still there?"

"yeah of course, i just nearly bumped into a food cart", she explained still speeding down the sidewalk, "hey! be careful! if you die i'm not attending your funeral", the other line scolded while 'li' just laughed.

she slowed down as she finally reached her destination. "i'm just super excited! you're finally coming back home!!", li exclaimed as she parked her bike. "and i can hear the accent in your voice too", she giggled, "you better help me with english when you get back", li whined. "ok ok whatever, ..huh? what? ok, hey lisa? i gotta go, mom's calling", the other line informed, "ok bye jennie", lisa said as she hung up.

she entered the building soon after chaining up her bike outside. breathing in the sweet smell of the place, she examined the building as she always does before going up to the cashier. it was a very tiny, but homey cafe. it had lemonade pink walls and light yellow fairy lights hung up in every corner. it had cute paintings of cats hung over each table and pastel stickers scattered along the walls also. a very adorable and relaxing setting to hang out and eat with your friends, hence why lisa visited the lovely cafe daily.

"hi and welcome to cafe minou, what would you li- oh hey lisa", the cashier smiled lightly. "the regular i suppose?", she inquired in which she received a nod.

the cashier went in the back then came back out shortly with a strawberry boba and blueberry muffin. she then ringed her up and went back to doing cashier stuff.

halfway into eating her food the cashier came and sat in front of her.

"how's the cats?", she enquired.

"they've been good but they've been behaving mischievous a lot lately so i'm assuming it's minho's doing", lisa responded.

"the babysitter?"

"yeah", lisa responded again, "guess what?", lisa asked shaking violently.

"what?"

"guess silly", lisa laughed softly.

"you got a boyfriend?"

"haha real funny jisoo kim", lisa rolled her eyes, "you know my cousin?", lisa leaned in again.

"that's unnie to you"

"whatever", she rolled her eyes again, "you know if you keep doing that your eyes might fall out one day and i'm here for it", jisoo nagged at her which she only received lisa's index finger and a 'shup.'

she put her hand on her chest dramatically with fake shock but continued nonetheless.

"i owe you a smack later remember that, anyways, the one you talk about 24/7? if so then yes", jisoo now was drinking lisa's boba which she had stolen without the other noticing. "yes, it's her and she's coming here tomorrow!!", lisa exclaimed shaking violently.