.un

suitcases could be heard rolling as the lady in the mic called out numbers and destinations.

it was a bit noisy because people were chatting loudly to their loved ones or crying about them.
typical airport stuff.

one girl in particular was anxiously standing and waiting for someone. she looked around as she gripped her bag strap tightly. she has been waiting over a hour now and her phone has already died. but she didn't want to leave in fear of missing when her relative arrives.

the lady once again called out another airplane's number and destination but this time landing from New Zealand was mentioned. this sparked excitement in lisa as she was standing tirelessly for so long.

after about 15 more minutes a small, slim lady could be seen dragging her suitcases, head down in the airport.

❝NINI!❞, lisa shouted after confirming for two seconds that it was her cousin, earning some disturbed looks and grunts from other persons there but she didn't care. her cousin was finally here. well at least thought so.

the previously mentioned person lifted there head up. soon after, a wide smile spread across her face, gum and tiny teeth showing as she ran to hug lisa neglecting her luggage.

she grabbed and pinched lisa's cheeks as she looked up at her with love and excitement in her eyes. anyone passing by would think they were a couple judging by how they held each other so tightly, but they're not as that would be incest and that's what we not finna do.

❝ah you've grown so much, you're even taller than i anticipated. who gave you permission to grow taller than me hm?❞, jennie grumpily asked with a fake scowl on her face in which lisa only responded with giggles.

❝unnie i missed you so much, you've got to tell me all about New Zealand. did you find any special places? how was the food?❞, lisa now wriggling her eyebrows asked, ❝did you find anyone special?-❞

❝YAH! calm down and save the questions for later, i'm tired so let's go❞, jennie replied. she gave lisa some of her suitcases to carry and headed forward out of the airport with lisa following behind her like a tall, lost puppy.

they got into a taxi and lisa continued pestering jennie for the rest of the ride. a few stupid arguments here and there. jennie had to end up tipping the driver extra to make up for lisa's shenanigans. poor, poor taxi driver man.

❝i still can't believe you don't have a car yet,❞ jennie says as she lifts her luggage out of the trunk.

❝i'm a student unnie,❞ lisa replied nonchalantly.

❝and so? you can still buy one y'know?❞

❝I'm broke and my job isn't doing me any favors in terms of money either❞

❝your father is a literally a world renown chef, what are you talking about?❞

❝i told him that i don't want any money from him,❞ lisa says as she closes down the trunk of the taxi and bids the driver goodbye, ❝i want to be independent from now on!❞

jennie looked blankly at her.

❝yeah yeah whatever you say,❞ she said rolling her eyes.

they were now in their shared dorm unpacking jennie's luggage.

lisa then pulled out a long rubber stick thing. it was red and wobbly, she was confused as to what it is and was not going to question it but her curious side needs to be fed and so she did.