.deux

ah finally we're done,❞ jennie sighed out as they exited the school gates. they had just finished touring the school and collecting jennie's schedule from the office. since the school was large it was long, hard and tiring journey especially for jennie since she has a weak stamina but they made it through thankfully.

when since did they have a dance practice room?❞ jennie inquired.

last year,❞lisa responded, ❝they had started a dance club because of some petitioners so obviously they needed a practice room for the students❞. by the time lisa had finished explaining they had already reached the town. seeing as it was sunday most of the shops had closed down and the streets were fairly empty except for the small convenient store nearby.

stay here, i'm going to buy us some water,❞ jennie said leaving lisa standing out there by herself. any normal person would stay put of course but lisa being lisa, she did not comply. instead she wandered off somewhere to explore for some odd reason as if she didn't know every nook and cranny of the place.

after a bit of strolling she then came upon a stray cat. it didn't exactly look stray as it had a collar and looked very clean but lisa didn't mind that. she decided to follow the cat into an empty, probably harmless alley.

she kept on mindlessly following the cat until she felt something dent her shoes. lifting her foot she saw a rusty looking key. picking it up and observing it further she concluded it belonged to some chest as it looked way to simple to be a door key. the cat had wandered off farther but she didn't mind that as she realized that her cousin must be looking for her.

pushing the key into her pants pocket she hurriedly sped-walked back to the convenient store where she last left jennie, brushing the key off as some random souvenir.

YAH! WHERE DID YOU GO?!? jennie shouted worriedly after seeing lisa jogging to her from a distance. finally catching up to her she stopped and caught her breath for a moment. 

unnie,❞ she paused panting, s-sorry, i followed this cat somewhere but i'm back haha. let's head back to the dorms?

rolling her eyes jennie threw the water bottle into lisa's hands, ❝whatever and you're cooking your own dinner tonight,❞ she said walking away.

BUT UNNIE

gyglidjoijij

have you found it?

yeah,❞ sooyoung answered carrying a small, clear, plastic box with some hair pins inside of it.

they were gathering things to try and open up the chest that they had found a day earlier. they were too tired to do it yesterday so they figured stressing themselves the day before school starts was the best time to do it.

sooyoung handed the plastic box to yeri. yeri took out about three hair pins and began trying to unlock the chest with her 'out of this world lock picking skills' according to her.

dang it,❞ yeri cursed, ❝this one broke too. no matter what yeri did the chest wouldn't open. resulting into some of the hair pins breaking in half. ❝this is absolutely useless,❞ yeri muttered sliding the box of hair pins back to sooyoung.

what if we tried like, breaking it or something?❞ chaeyoung suggested. no! we need to keep it in tact. what if we need in the future?❞ sooyoung objected. ❝but for what though?❞ yeri lazily said, ❝you know what? you right❞. giving in sooyoung took up the chest and stood on her tippiest of toes.

on the count of three unnie

3

2

1!

she harshly threw the chest on the floor. but nothing happened. well there were a few dents and scratches but besides that the chest remained unbothered. but of course the three weren't going to give up that easily. they quite literally started beating it tf up. stomping, hitting and kicking the chest in hopes of it breaking open like an easter egg surprise. but that wasn't the case unfortunately. despite being a wooden chest it showed no signs of breaking anytime soon. what the heck did the person who made this lace it with? goddamn. they all wondered simultaneously.

they all collectively sighed and flopped on chaeyoung's bed out of breath. fucken robots. that was the most energy they've used in the past few months.

i think that's enough for today. we can figure more ways to open it some other day because we're all obviously tired,❞ sooyoung spoke staring at the beautifully decorated ceiling above her courtesy of chaeyoung and herself. the other two both nodded in agreement although none of them could see it.

plus chaeng has her first day at her job tomorrow,❞ sooyoung added. and that was a huge mistake because—

HOLY MOTHER OF JISOOS I LITERALLY FORGOT OEMGEE I GOTTA GO IRON MY UNIFORM ACK WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING EARLIER–, there goes the peace and quiet. the two lovers just closed their eyes whilst trying to block out chaeyoung's unnecessary screaming.

you think we should go help her out?❞ yeri asked with her eyes squeezed shut.

nah.

short chapter go brrr

also fuck my phone cus my battery is slowly dying so it keeps on making my phone shut off at like 79 percent!!? im annoyed

anyways stan gwsn.

BTW ROSIE'S SOLO!?!? chef's kiss

21.28.mars