.quatre

chaeyoung's first day went smoothly other than her apologizing every minute of the job. it had been a few days since her first day and she has been doing quite well.

she took up the job as a cashier because she insisted that she probably would break something if she went anywhere near the kitchen. the manager thankfully understood and let her go back and forth with her and the other cashiers' shifts.

it was another evening and chaeyoung was patiently waiting for her shift to end so she could go home. all that was left was ten more minutes and she'd be out of there. because of her new job she hadn't had time to hang out with the joyri duo that often, so she was looking forward to seeing them at the dorms tonight. maybe even sneak out and go vandalize some random place, anything to just have fun. before she could think of anything more she heard the bell by the door ring signifying someone just entered the café. sighing heavily, chaeyoung straightened her posture before putting on her customer service smile.

in came a long haired brunette looking stressed with eyebrows furrowed, seeming to be muttering something under her breath. 

without even looking up at the cashier, she navigated her way to a nearby table to take a seat.

❝jisoo unnie can you just get me a plain cupcake and a bottle of water rather than the usual, i'm not in the mood today,❞ she said laying her head on the table. 

chaeyoung had never seen her before and hadn't really had to deal with such customers like her so this was a surprise for chaeyoung. she didn't want to say or doing anything about her yet since she didn't know if she had connections with the café, better yet, she was one of the dance coaches she had bumped into the previous morning so she was debating whether to serve her or stay in place like a coward.

her thoughts were cut short when she heard the brunette call out again but this time a little louder and more irritated. ❝jisoo-ah! didn't you hear me?!❞

chaeyoung left the cashier area and went to attend the girl. chaeyoung was nervous as ever and didn't want to say anything 'wrong'. now standing in front of the miserable brunette, chaeyoung finally gathered the courage to speak up.

❝u-uhm hi ma'am, jisoo unnie is on a break r-right now. i-i'm chaeyoung and i'll be serving you, can you please repeat your order?❞ the brunette lifted up her head annoyed but then her face fell into a calmer expression once she noticed the new face. immediately apologizing, she repeated her order and began to wait. meanwhile chaeyoung who was now looking for her order was over-thinking everything. 

'maybe i'm the reason she's mad because i bumped into her this morning- but that'd mean she was upset for the entire day, meaning i made her upset for the entire day! aish i feel so guilty but what if something else happened-'

❝are you gonna give me my order?❞ chaeyoung was snapped out of her thoughts the second time that evening. she blushed out of embarrassment as she placed the girl's order down. she was about to leave when the brunette suddenly grabbed her wrist.

❝hey you're kinda cute, i've never seen you around here before, you new?❞

chaeyoung was stunned. 'wasn't she angry a few moments ago, why is she suddenly flirting with me of all people?!' chaeyoung thought. she started panicking. of course she didn't show it much on the outside  but she was definitely about to explode on the inside. 

she stood there for a few seconds now, the brunette's hand still around her wrist but the grip was more loose. but worse than that was that they were staring into each other's eyes. it would've been so romantic for anyone else but for chaeyoung it was horrible. she hated direct eye contact, no matter who it's with. 

finally gaining the courage to move, she released herself from the brunette's grip. ❝uhm, m-ma'am my shift is over; i fortunately have to l-leave now, have a n-nice evening miss,❞ chaeyoung bowed excusing herself from the table. 

❝this is why i dont like social interaction,❞ she muttered while making her way to the staff room to change. after changing out of her unbelievably skin tight uniform she made her way out of the café not before bidding her co-workers goodbye for the day.

in the corner, an angry jisoo emerged ready to scold the brunette.

❝lalisa manoban! what did i tell you about flirting with the employees?!❞

hwjfhihwufh

it was about 7pm by now and chaeyoung hoped that sooyoung and yerim hadn't already left to go do their nightly shenanigans without her. finally arriving at her destination, she payed the taxi driver and swiftly made her way to her shared dorm room. 

upon entering the bedroom, she saw yerim and sooyoung both sitting and waiting for her with her clothes laid on the bed for tonight's adventure. she quickly moved to hug both of them before starting to change. 

❝thanks for waiting guys, i'm sorry if i took long,❞ she said whilst removing her shirt. they had known each other for so long that they didn't mind changing in front of each other. ❝there was this weird girl holding me up, and to make it worse, she is one of the dance coaches,❞ she breathed out in despair. by now chaeyoung was dressed up and ready to go.

❝yeah you can tell us all about it on the way,❞ yerim responded, ❝where are we going this time?❞ chaeyoung questioned. yerim and sooyoung looked at each other then back at chaeyoung with an innocent smirk.

❝to the supermarket,❞ yeri answered, ❝to go shopping cart stealing,❞ sooyoung continued.

with that being said they all got up and headed for the exit out of their dorm.

❝let's go ladies?❞

let's go.

due to popular demand, i updated.

i had this chapter 3/4 written a month ago, i was just too lazy to finish it

so i hope you enjoyed !!

21.3.juillet