.trois

it was a lovely morning

the birds were singing

flowers were blooming

the area was fairly quie-

AI AI AI IM YOUR LITTLE BUTTERFLY

AI AI AI IM YOUR LITTLE-❞

❝LISA TURN THAT SHIT OFF❞

what a wonderful monday morning this'll be.

❝what's with your stupid little alarm?❞ jennie asked while putting on her outfit. they getting ready for the first day of school yay.

❝it wakes me up,❞ she responded brushing her long black strands out. ❝sure didn't considering that you were still dead asleep❞.

lisa just giggled in response. finally done brushing her hair, she straightened her denim jacket and grabbed her book bag. 

backing out slowly out of the dorm.

❝hey, where are you going? i'm not done yet you little- YAH GET BACK HERE!❞

they finally were at the school gates after arguing all the way. when a short, slender girl with long black hair ran up to them. struggling to run with her book bag on her shoulder.

❝lisa hey! and..,❞

❝jennie. kim jennie,❞ jennie answered with a strained smile, quickly becoming insecure because of how gorgeous the goddess standing in front of her was. ❝lisa's cousin, unfortunately,❞ she continued mumbling the last part. jennie held out a hand for her to shake in attempt to be nice which jisoo accepted and shook her hand with a warm smile. 

the early morning wind blew against jennie's face as warmth flowed through her's veins. 

❝can i hold your hand you forever?❞

jennie asked absent-mindedly, not fully realizing what she said til lisa bust out laughing after the entire interaction with jisoo letting out light giggles after. ❝sure,❞ jisoo giggled more with a brighter smile.

finally letting go, jennie's face was as red as cherries. she covered her face and sped walked into the school campus and they followed suit. 

❝i'm jisoo by the way,❞ jisoo said squeezing her straps. she had jogged up to jennie leaving lisa to talk with one of her club mates. ❝it was nice meeting you, and there's no need to be awkward anymore seeing that i'll be hanging around you a lot,❞ jennie only smiled in reply, deciding it was better for her to not speak incase she sputters out something she would regret.

they walked together to the lockers in awkward silence waiting for lisa to rejoin them.

after she finished discussing when the dance club re-opens with her club mate, lisa started to head back over to her friends.

she jogged to the school's entrance and was about to make it until she bumped into an unknown student. she hadn't fell but the student did, so being the courteous kid she is she offered to help. which the kid who fell REFUSED, rude, and pushed herself to her own feet.

she hurriedly bowed before running off into the school. the only thing lisa saw was her long blonde hair covering her face along with her stylish outfit. 'a pants girl, me likey,' she thought, 'snap out of it lisa, you gotta focus'. she brushed the dirt off of her pants started heading to the school's entrance with the mysterious blonde girl on her mind. 

kjhdjhdj

it was now lunch time and sooyoung and yerim were eating lunch as one does when suddenly chaeyoung comes crashing into the bench. she breathed heavily, taking in deep breaths as if she'd just ran a marathon.

she slid into her seat looking exhausted as ever.

❝what happened to you now chipmunk?❞ sooyoung asked still chewing on her sandwich. 

chaeyoung took another unnecessarily long and deep inhale, ❝a lot.❞

❝we can tell, now spill,❞ chaeyoung sat up properly then started dishing out the details, ❝..turns out the assignment was due in TWO DAYS, i thought he said the whole summer because i fell asleep in class but being the nice teacher he is he allowed me two more days to complete it but i'm still fucked cus i need to take time off of work to do it but i barely even started working there yet❞. chaeyoung rubbed her face in frustration and exhaustion. ❝also i bumped into the one of the dance team's captains and i ran away,❞ she added.

❝wait why did you run away?❞ asked yerim who took another sip of the tea she somehow had time to go buy while chaeyoung was explaining why her life sucks. ❝this could've been your chance to join the team,❞ sooyoung added also sipping some tea.

❝are you crazy?!❞ chaeyoung looked at her as if she had grown two heads. ❝there's  rumours about the team captains being super mean and will literally kick you out for looking at them a certain way, worse i bumped into her making HER things fall! my dreams and hopes are literally ruined,❞ she sighed heavily.

sooyoung sighed setting down her tea while yerim rolled her eyes. 

they have gotten used to chaeyoung freaking out and worrying over the biggest to the littlest things ever since she moved here so this wasn't an unusual sight for them to witness.

sooyoung reached out her hand to brush the wild strands of hair out of chaeyoung's face while yerim moved beside her to hug her. ❝just don't stress out over it too much, plus even if they don't end up accepting you at least you tried and you can always practice with us to improve,❞ she only hummed in response.

the bell rung and everyone started to evacuate out of the cafeteria.

before they left yerim spoke, ❝just focus on your new job❞. in attempt to comfort her but as you'd guess, it didn't go well as chaeyoung's screams sounded through the room.

hehehhehe i'm back after disappearing for the last ten years

uhm please stan gwsn so we can get a comeback

even if not please stream bazooka and buy a couple songs to help em out

10.5.mai