:: 01

"Kwon Nara! It's time to wake up."

A call was heard from the hallways, making the girl groan from her slumber. Monday mornings. An awful time for the young one. A day that she hated with a burning passion. And why exactly did she have so much anger for this day? It was simple, really. Mondays were the first day of the week. And that meant school was starting again for the next 5 days. 

It was safe to say that Kwon Nara despised school. 

Not that she had anything against education. She just couldn't handle the people there. But it's not like she had to talk to them or anything. Heaving a sigh, the said female got up from her bed, trying her best to fight off her sleep. So maybe she shouldn't have stayed up till four watching movies. But did she regret it? Absolutely not. 

"Coming," she called out, her voice barely audible. Trying to grab her phone with her eyes shut, Nara reached out and caught hold of something, which fortunately for her, was the correct object. Turning it on, the light blinded her causing her to look away as fast as she could. But looking back, the time read 7:40

"Not again," she sighed, trying her best to get out of bed as fast as she could. Was she late for school? Yes, yes she was. But was this the first time? Nope, and it definitely wasn't going to be the last. Brushing her teeth, Nara ran her finger through her hair, trying to make it look somewhat presentable. 

She washed her face and grabbed the nearest pair of clothing, her uniform, and dragged herself back into the bathroom. The sound of her mother's voice rang through the hallway. It wasn't the greatest mornings, and she was trying her very best to get it over with. She had 15 minutes left before classes started, and she knew she wasn't gonna make it to school on time. 

Finally, after what had felt like hours, Nara grabbed her bags and headed out the door. She mumbled some words of goodbye, closing the door ever so softly. The cold winter snow brushed her face, causing the young girl to pull her jacket closer to her tall frame. It was only the third of December and the heavy amounts of snow had already arrived. But that's what happens when you live in Aomori, Japan. The place with the largest amount of snowfall in the world.

Nara trudged through the snow, feeling the cold dip into her boots. Scowling at herself, she stopped for a second to adjust her shoes. And standing up, she continued her journey. "My education isn't worth it, to be honest," she mumbled, considering turning back while trying not to slip on the ice. But still, the snow continued to fall landing in her hair and making it harder to see. 

But fortunate for her, Nara managed to get to school. Yes, she was late, but what mattered most was that she eventually got there. 

"Kwon Nara?" And she was caught. "Haha...hi?" she mumbled, sending a small wave to the teacher. The young girl had tried to come inside the classroom to the backside door, not wanting the teacher to see her. But her plans had changed. The teacher had her hands pressed against either side of her hips, her glasses hanging at the bridge of her nose. Her stance alone was intimidating, and the stare only made it worse. 

"Why are you late?...again," the teacher spoke, rolling her eyes as the girl tried to avert her eyes. "You see," Nara spoke, racking her brain to find a believable excuse. "The snow! I was walking but kept tripping. That's why I'm late," she finished, ending her story with a small laugh. However, the teacher never changed her stern expression, not finding it funny. 

"Nara," she spoke in an annoyed manner. "I live way farther than you do, but I manage to get here a lot earlier," the teacher said. And at this point, all eyes were on the female student. "Well not all of us have cars," Nara mumbled, the students around her slightly smiling at her remark. "What was that? the older asked. "Nothing," Nara replied, looking at her again. The teacher just nodded her head, pointing to the desk at the front. 

"I hope you expect a lecture from your parents tonight. I'll be sending yet another email later. I hope this will knock some sense into...whatever is in that head of yours." Nara only nodded at her comment, not bothering to argue. She knew if she did that, it would get her nowhere except land herself in detention. But she had too many shows to watch, meaning she couldn't waste even a second doing useless things. 

A sigh left her lips as the teacher continued with her lessons. Her voice only sounding like muffled talks passing by. And they only got quieter and quieter as time went by. Nara had almost no motivation to pay attention, and it really showed. There was no way she would be able to get through this day without falling asleep in at least one class. 

But she may as well try. Because who knows? Maybe her day will get better eventually. Only time would be able to tell.  

a.n/

- pLs, I take too long to update :')  skfblfksl someone tell me if there's any mistakes-  oKAY, side note, but I highkey wanna go to Aomori city, because they get so much snow, and I'm actually am a huge fan of it, sO-   n e ways, who wants to go with me?  👀