:: 10

Kwon Nara was currently feeling all sorts of emotions. Her clothes were scattered all around the floor of her new room and all she had the mindset to do was put away her albums and call her friends. Adjusting her phone so that her two best friends could really see her, she backed away from the camera and threaded her fingers through her hair.

"Calm down Nara," Himari tried, but she only got a groan from her friend.

"Guys I'm quite literally dying right now," Nara sighed, sitting on her bed and taking the device with her. Rin, who hasn't said anything in a while, scrunched her eyebrows wanting to ask some questions.

"Hey Nara," she started. "Have you asked the queen or anyone around why they haven't told you anything sooner?" To her question, Nara only nodded her head.

"I did," she frowned. "But they didn't say anything! Like all I got was silence. Like that was gonna help." The young girl sighed, resting her back against the headboard. "No one's answering my questions and I'm really questioning my existence right now." Another groan left her soft lips and the two friends who lived hundreds of miles away could do nothing but lay there with her. They too had no idea of what to do in a situation like this.

Some time passed when the friends were resting in silence when Himari mumbled, "So like, should we rewatch princess diaries and go from there...?" The other two stifled a laugh, they had a friend like her, especially in situations like these.

"I'll call you guys later," Nara softly spoke, her eyes sad to see them go. But they all understood  she still had more to do. More to find out. So they nodded at her words, and mumbled strings of I love you's and goodbyes. Waving bye once more, Nara ended the call and threw her phone on the other side of the bed. She rolled onto her back and stretched back, trying to think of as many ways to calm down.

But a knock was heard from the outside of her door, making the young girl sit up and run to it. But before she could, she took a glance at the mirror and smiling upon her appearance. Her long black hair was now cut just below the mid of her back and her bangs, which were far outgrown, was now parted in the middle, creating more of a curtain bangs style. And she absolutely loved it.

Her lips were painted with a rosy pink, the same matching her cheeks. Her skin glowed in the light and her eyes illuminated her dark dress. Kwon Nara smiled at herself once more before she opened the door. And as she did so, a girl, maybe her age, was revealed. Tilting her head, the stranger made her way in the room, catching Nara off guard.

Her dark hair went a little past her shoulders and her dark eyes bore into the other female. When she smiled, dimples were carved into either side of her smile. Something that definitely didn't match her original aura. But overall, she was probably the prettiest girl Nara had ever seen.

"You must be the new princess everyone's talking about!" The female exclaimed, analyzing Nara's features.

"I suppose I am," Nara sighed. "And you are...?" She questioned, sitting at the end of her bed. The female smiled at her question, her hands going behind her back.

"Oh, I don't know....just the person who'll kill you-" And with her words, Nara jumped from her seat not knowing what to do. Her expression was a mix of being terrified and calm. Definitely an unusual duo. And that's when laughter erupted the other female's lips.

"Oh princess, you have got so much to learn," the young girl managed to say, a small smile not leaving her lips. "Luckily I'm not here to kill you. But still, it would be your fault for openly letting a stranger in your room. So first lesson, don't ever do that. Or familiarize yourself with everyone around the castle first. Anyways, Huang Li Hua, at your service," she bowed, Nara still a little hesitant.

"Relax," Li Hua started. "I'm actually supposed to be your right hand. You know, stay by your side until there's a problem? Yeah. That's me," she offered the female a crooked smile, and after that, Nara slowly beginning to loosen up.

"Well, your joke was pretty funny," she mumbled, earning a grin from the other. "But next time, give me a warning? I thought I was actually gonna die," and with that, the duo erupted in laughter, sitting around, talking the next hour away.

Eventually, however, their conversation quieted down. They both sat at the foot of the bed, letting the silence surround them. Li Hua turned towards the princess, a small smile playing on her lips.

"You're really pretty you know," she mumbled out of the blue, getting the attention of the other female.

"Huh?" Nara mumbled not hearing her right. And to that Li Hua only rolled her eyes but her smile was still present

"You keep looking at that mirror," she pointed to the small circular mirror near the two. "You seem like you're still unsure of yourself or something. If it's something the queen said, then don't think about it too much. You're literally the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

And to reply to her words, Nara's cheeks were dusted with pink as it slowly went up to the tips of her ears. This only caused Li Hua to laugh. But before the two could continue to converse, the door opened, revealing a boy who looked rather distressed

"Kwon Nara? It's time to go."

A.N::
Li Hua = the loml