Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Good or Evil NecroFusion Zak Bagans vs Praga Khan

4 months had passed since Zak nearly died.    Zak and the others were now back in Las Vegas and were back to work.   And much to Aaron, Nick, Billy, Jay, Diana and Ashley’s surprise he still doesn’t remember Angie or Alex.    Zak’s doctor explained to them that after the traumatic experience Zak’s body suffered, memory loss was possible.     And only time would tell if Zak would ever regain those lost memories.

Zak was sitting in his office at the GAC office building; he’d been sent some GAC membership applications from the Travel Channel and was reviewing them, to see if these paranormal groups were qualified to carry the title of GAC Crew.   Everyone else was gathered in Aaron’s office.     “I can’t believe he still doesn’t remember them” Ashley said.

“We’ve just gotta try harder to make him remember” Billy said.

Nick shook his head.   “Despite how much we want to, we can’t.    His doctor said we can’t force the memories to come back.     Doing that could cause more memories to be lost.”   Nick told them.

“Nick’s right” Aaron said.    “I don’t like it, but the doctor said Zak has to remember on his own.”

“How come the only thing he seems to have forgotten is Angie and Alex?”  Diana questioned.

“I wish I knew” Nick sighed.   “I wish I knew.”

In Dallas, Angie and Alex were still staying at John Redland’s house.   Angie had insisted that she and Alex get their own place, but John had told her that there was no need.    He enjoyed having them around, and that his house would be so lonely without them.    Against her better judgment, Angie gave in and agreed to stay with John.

John was pleased with himself, Angie hadn’t mentioned Zak once in weeks now; but he’d come to realize that little Alex was never going to love him as a father, despite how hard he tried, John didn’t seem to be able to erase Zak from her little mind.

John was sitting in a chair in his basement, reading through a book, he found what he was looking for and smiled.    He’d found a dark magic spell that would bind Angie to him for eternity and result in marriage.    He’d also found a fertility spell, which would cause Angie to conceive his child.

John began laughing a wicked evil sounding laugh.    If he couldn’t get Alex to give him her gift, he’d use dark magic to make Angie forget about Alex, and then he’d be able to use the special gift his own child would be born with.

John got to work, casting his dark magic spells, but knew sadly that there was no amount of dark magic that would make Angie forget about Alex.   So he settled on using his dark magic to create conflict between Mother and Daughter; and planned on his own child….his son, replacing Alex in Angie’s heart.

Upstairs in the guest room, little Alex sat in a corner of the room crying.   “Daddy where are you?   Mommy and I need you.”    Little Alex looked up and smiled, she saw her Nanna standing before her.   “Nanna” she called out.   “Where’s Daddy?   Why hasn’t he come for us yet?”

Zak’s Grandmother looked at her Great Granddaughter with sadness in her eyes.   “Your Daddy got very sick four months ago little one, he can’t come rescue you and your Mommy until he’s all better.”

Alex shook her head.   “My Angel says that will be too late.    Daddy has to come now; before the bad man kisses Mommy.”   Alex had tears streaming down her cheeks.   “Please Nanna can’t you take me to my Daddy?”

Zak’s Grandmother shook her head.   “No, I can’t peanut I’m sorry.    But keep saying your prayers, and no matter what happens, do not ever stop thinking about your Daddy.   Always remember that he loves you and Mommy, and never ever give up hope.”