Chapter 7

At John Redland’s house, John’s friend was performing what was known as a Dark Wedding.    And with Angie drugged, she was unable to resist.   The spirit of Zak’s Grandmother looked on, unable to do anything to help her Grandson. 

Outside, a car pulled up in front of Mrs. Richards house.  Zak jumped out of the car, before Nick had brought it even to a complete stop and ran for the front door.    He was also most to the door when it opened and Alex came running out to him.   “Daddy!  You finally came!”

Zak scooped her up into his arms and began to squeeze her tightly.   “Daddy, Nanna says you have to hurry, Mommy’s in trouble.”    Zak let go of his daughter, setting her back on the ground.  

“Where is Mommy?”   In response, Alex pointed to the house next door.   Zak turned to look at his friends, who were by now out of the car and standing behind him.   “Stay with her” he ordered than he took off running, as his hands formed into fists.

Aaron, Nick, Billy and Jay knew all to well that their friend was ready to fight if he had to.    And because of that, they weren’t willing to let him go alone.    “Bill and I will stay here” Jay said.   Nick and Aaron nodded and then took off running after Zak.

They burst in through John’s front door and could hear voices coming from the dinning room.    With Zak in the lead, the three men made their way into the room, where they saw John, another man and Angie standing.     “And now, by the power invested in me from our Unholy Master, I pronounce you…..”

“Angie!”  Zak yelled rushing towards her.     

John quickly kissed Angie on the lips.   “You’re too late” he then snarled at Zak.   “She’s mine now.    And by tomorrow she’ll be carrying my son.”

“Not if I have anything to say about it” Zak growled, his eyes full of anger.    Zak ran at them, tackling John away from Angie.    “Get her outta here” he yelled as he began swinging his fist at John’s face.

Aaron grabbed hold of Angie and was trying to get her out of the room, while Nick went running straight for the other man, before he could jump Zak.    Angie began struggling against Aaron’s grip.

“Ang, come on, stop fighting me” Aaron said.

John punched Zak hard in the stomach, causing Zak to groan and roll off of him.   Zak laid on the floor almost curled up in a ball from the punch.    “You lost” John growled at him.    “That precious boy that was supposed to have been your son, will now be my son!”  

Despite being in pain, Zak’s eyes flashed with anger and he jumped up and charged at John again.    “STOP!”   Angie screamed.     Everyone froze in place, just staring at her.    She was able to wiggle free from Aaron’s grip and walked over to where John and Zak were standing.

“Angie” Zak said.   He turned to face her and went to kiss her.    She stopped him.   When she did, Nick and Aaron could see the heartbreak in their friends eyes.   “Ang, honey, please, I can explain.   Just give me a chance….just….”

John began laughing as he pushed himself past Zak and walked over to where Angie was.   He slinked an arm around her waist.   “Give it up ghost hunter.    She no longer wants you.”    Then John looked at Angie.   “Tell him my love.”

“Angie, no, please let me explain” Zak said.

“Don’t listen to John Angie” Aaron called out.

“Listen to Zak Ang, give Zak a chance to explain” Nick said.

Just then, with Billy, Jay, Mrs. Richards and Bishop Long coming in behind her, Alex came running into the room and ran straight for her parents.   “Mommy!”  She exclaimed.   She latched onto Angie, giving her a big hug.   

Good Meets Evilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें