Author's Note

Hello guys!

Reach has finally ended. 

I know some of you are disappointed because its too short, but I'm sorry if I can't expand the storyline anymore.

Anyway, I just wanna say thank you so much to everyone who kept reading, voting and commenting on this story. I am actually happy because this is the first story I finished and it felt so good.

I know this story has so many typos and grammatical errors but I promise to review and revise Reach after all my school works. For now, please bear with this version.

Also, I hope all of you learned something from this story and not just about dating(lol).

I hope all of you will keep reaching for your dreams no matter what. Being scared is alright. But, like what Jimin said, "Don't whine when you haven't even tried." (Not the exact words but the same thought.)

We have to keep moving and reaching for our dreams. Chances are infinite, but time isn't. We might wake up one day, stuck in our present but not ready for our future.

Choosing your path takes time. Your journey can be tough and hard. You may face difficult challenges. But I hope you keep clinging to your dreams. 

Keep shining and fighting, dear readers.

~All the love, Elle

Twitter: abyss_elleWP