Presidential

"Ms. Walton, your escort is here." Kiana stood from her desk before taking in the revamped Oval Office.

She was officially the first female President, a black one at that. In just the first year of her presidency she'd experienced 7 attempts at her assassination. She continued to be a beacon for social reform and equal representation despite this opposition. The country had seen nothing but economic, political, and social growth under her presidency.

Although the attempts at her life had stopped a year and a half ago, now that she was running for re-election next year the high stakes security detail was back. It was almost impossible to take a breath without one of the heavily armed guards raising their weapons.

As she slowly walked down the hall, men in heavy gear surrounded her from all sides while a group walked ahead of them clearing the area. Another group trailed behind them watching their six.

"We've rehired Agents 623, 489, and 715 for your personal protection. They've been heavily screened, vetted, and under surveillance for the last year and half to assure your safety. The reports have been emailed to you for review." One of the men informed her.

Checking her phone, she didn't bother digging deeper into the report after seeing they passed every section. Each man on her original security detail had been handpicked by her so she trusted them with her life.

A sense of power washed over her at the sight of the 3 men lined against the awaiting truck. Kiana loved submissive men so ordering around the muscular security detail made her excited.

Agent 623 was the shortest at 5'10. His dark hair was never seen in anything other than the staple buzzcut and his dark blue eyes almost seemed black at times. The man was the quietest among the group, his naturally brooding features matching his attitude.

She'd chosen him as he'd served in one of the most elite military squads, The Rattlesnakes, for the last 6 years. He was one of the best snipers on the planet and had an eye for small details.

Agent 489 was slightly taller at 5'11 with tanned skin from his Latino heritage. He was larger than the rest in terms of muscles yet his soft green eyes and wavy brown hair made him seem less intimidating. Unlike 623, he participated in small talk and seemed to be interested in the job outside of pay.

623 was a recommendation from the Department of Defense due to his work as a government contracted assassin. His ability to think ahead of targets made him an undeniable asset.

Finally, agent 715 was the tallest at 6'2. His black hair was longer than the others, resting across his shoulders when let free. Paired with dark brown eyes, 715 was probably the most intimidating of the trio. He shared the same attitude 623 had but it seemed to be doubled to account for the height difference.

She and 715 had butt heads on multiple occasions but his combat skills were irreplaceable. He too came from an elite military group, The Immortals, who rightfully so gained their name.

"Gentlemen." Kiana smirked as she eyed the men standing rigidly. Their eyes met hers for a moment, an eerily synchronized nod all she received before they returned to eyeing their surrounding.

Like her normal detail, they each had guns attached to their hips and earpieces for easy communication. Kiana rolled her eyes at their demeanor before smiling as her driver opened her door.

"President Walton, I hope your day is going well." He smiled brightly yet nervously.

"It's a lot better now, thank you for your help." Touching his arm slightly, she held the bottom of her skirt before climbing into the truck. Kiana made it a priority to thank her staff for every little action.