Moral Compass Pt. 2

The previous chapter's trigger warnings still apply
...

"Then get off of me." She pushed as she quickly made her way to her feet, then covered her bare chest.

Samael didn't speak and instead followed her to his feet. His large body stalked towards her as Ebony began back peddling until her spine hit the dresser.

"If you're going to do it, get it over with." She swallowed down the fear in her throat.

"Get in the bed, Ebony." He moved his head to motion towards it, his dead stare not leaving her face.

"No. I'm not fucking my murderer." The tone of her voice spoke to her conviction.

Samael's body moved at the speed of light, a heavy hand pushing her shoulder so harshly against the dresser her upper body bent over it. The sharp knife was pressed to her throat before his hand left her shoulder to grab a handful of her hair.

Ebony cried out as he snatched her head up to look in his eyes. "You're so fucking stupid, Ebony, it makes me want to split your skull in search of a brain."

"Go fuck yourself." She mumbled softly, afraid if she spoke too much the knife pressed firmly into her throat would kill her.

"I'm going to fuck you instead and you're going to enjoy it." Samael pulled the knife from her throat but kept the grip on her hair.

Ebony pushed her head into his chest before quickly snatching her head back. The sudden movement loosened his grip on her hair enough for her to break free.

"No. I already told you I'm not fucking you." Her eyes were surely dazed as she awaited his reaction.

The stoic expression on his face sat for a moment before he slowly stepped closer until their chests brushed. Ebony was ashamed at the way her nipples seemed to reach out for the warm skin that brushed along her own.

"If I was going to kill you, you'd have been dead the first time I laid eyes on you." Reaching back, he slowly tangled his hand in her hair once more. "Just like the rest."

The slow movements served to prove her inferiority to him- his eyes daring her to protest. Using the grip on her hair, he pulled her face close to his. Ebony felt her bottom lip tremble as their bodies pressed firmly together.

"How am I supposed to trust you?" She mumbled as he occasionally nipped at her bottom lip.

"You shouldn't." The dark chuckle that followed the statement was hardly processed as he used the grip on her hair to pull her body towards the bed.

Ebony allowed him to push her onto the bed before crawling closer to the headboard. Flipping on to her back, her heart skipped a beat at Samael standing at the end simply watching her.

"Take your pants off." He ordered.

"No," she made a show by pulling her legs up, "I want a guarantee you won't kill me."

A sinister smile spread across his face before he quickly climbed in bed and pulled her to him by her calf. Ebony tried kicking at him but he simply pinned her leg down and climbed on top of her.

"I'm going to fuck you all night until I feel satisfied, then you're going to make me something to eat while I kill your roommate." He spoke casually before pressing his lips to hers.

Ebony pushed against his neck to remove his lips from her own, "you're delusional. Just leave us alone."

"You're mine now, Ebony," his hand grabbed her chin harshly causing her teeth to bite her tongue, "and I don't fucking care if you cry and scream and beg."