Mori Quam Foedari

(Didn't even read this twice after writing it considering it's almost 2am, but I wanted to finish this idea before the writers block left it sitting in the drafts like the others lol)
——

Mori Quam Foedari is Latin for death before dishonor

⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️
Mentions/ depictions of death and gore

⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️Mentions/ depictions of death and gore

Amos Bentley
31

Amos Bentley 31

Akelo Ivy
29

...

"Any leads?" Amos questioned as soon as he stepped into the apartment.

"Nice to see you too." William chirped back as he put away the gun he'd pulled from the couch as soon as he'd heard the door handle jiggle.

Holding out a beer to his friend, he watched as Amos pulled his jacket off followed by the bulletproof vest. "So?"

"Yeah, I think I may have something." Amos sat next to his friend on the couch before opening the beer.

A laptop sat on the small, brown coffee table along with a host of other gadgets he couldn't place. Amos had never been good with anything involving technology but it was almost second nature to William.

"I was searching these portals, you know looking for our golden man when this video came up. "It's," William hesitated, "it's pretty gruesome."

"Did you forget about the time you watched me cut out a guy's eyes then pour acid in his skull?" Amos chuckled as if it weren't a harrowing tale.

Once more William hesitated, "there's kids involved."

Immediately, Amos felt his body stiffen and his fists clench. The innocence of a kid was one thing Amos aimed to preserve no matter how monstrous his actions became. It made him feel sick.