Consent Pt. 2

"Okay." Chris muttered before crashing his lips against hers once more. The pair stumbled backwards before Raveena fell onto the large bed in the middle of the room.

"We still have to record." She laughed as he eagerly moved down her neck.

"Go ahead." The words were absentmindedly spoken as he continued peppering her collarbones with kisses.

Raveena lost herself in the feeling as he hiked her dress up and ran his hands along her thighs. The smell of his cologne and his hands along her skin made the experience seem surreal.

Finally snapping back into reality, she used her left hand to dig through her clutch while her right cradled his head. She pulled the phone out just as he moved down to kiss across her cleavage.

"What should we say?" Raveena pushed against his shoulder lightly as she opened the camera to begin recording.

"Press play." He moved back up, kissing across her chin before pecking her lips.

Raveena's finger began recording but her arm relaxed back against the bed as she lost herself in his kiss. Their heavy breathing was all that could be heard in the room as they devoured one another.

As she went to throw her arms around his neck, she was once more reminded of the video.

"Video." She mumbled against his lips before opening her mouth to his prying tongue. The pair once more made out as the phone was forgotten about.

Pulling away from her mouth, he leaned over and grabbed the phone. "I consent to this."

"I consent to this." Raveena spoke as well as she took the phone to show her face. Just as the words left her lips, he began kissing her once more.

Allowing the phone to fall on the bed, Raveena finally wrapped herself around him. His broad and muscular figure pressed into hers as he began rolling his hips into her.

Slipping her arms through her dress straps, she pulled the material down to expose her chest before allowing him to pull it completely from her body. He wasted no time in kissing up her stomach before taking a nipple into his mouth.

Raveena's head spun with eroticism as she watched him suckle, her hand buried in his hair. The pair maintained eye contact as he scooted down the bed- sending sparse kisses down her stomach and thighs.

"Okay?" He muttered as he grabbed her thighs and spread them.

Raveena bit her lip as she nodded, watching him kiss her inner thighs. His eyes remained locked on her as he dipped his head to lick her slit before spreading her with his tongue.

"Mmm, yeah." She egged him on as pleasure immediately seared up her spine. Chris gripped her thighs tightly to keep them open as he worked her body as if they'd been together for years.

Raveena felt like crying, her body buzzed, and her toes curled tightly. She went crosseyed as he began suckling her clit- his tongue occasionally flicking the sensitive nub.

"Chris! Oh fuck, just like that." Her hips moved against his tongue and she gripped his hair tightly to keep him between her thighs.

As she came, he moved to tongue fuck her- the action causing her to close her legs against his head and buck against the motion. Her cries could surely be heard from a mile away as she praised his name over and over.

Moving back up her body, he allowed her to cool off as he peppered kisses across her hips and up her body. The caress of his hands on her skin felt heightened post climax.

"Damn, you had me going cross eyed for a second there." She chuckled before accepting the heavy kiss. The taste of herself on his tongue made her pussy throb harder and she used the heels of her feet to press him against herself.

Leaning away, he pulled the shirt from his body. Raveena recognized the familiar tattoos littering his chest and finally acted upon her urge to trace them. The defined core rippled against her caress and he hummed in approval as she trailed her hands down his stomach.

"Come here." He mumbled before pulling her up to meet his lips.

Wrapping his arms around her, he flipped their position so that she sat on his lap. Raveena didn't waste time in unbuckling his jeans before sliding them down to his knees as he lifted his hips.

"Do you have condoms?" She muttered as he kissed along her neck.

"Shit. Yeah, hold on." Moving from his lap, she laid back in bed. He kicked the pants from his legs as he stumbled towards a drawer.

Raveena kept her giggle at bay as she eyed his butt. Her mind replayed the images of all the memes she'd seen about America's ass and she laid on her back as her body shook with silent laughter.

"What's funny?" His voice suddenly spoke before she felt the bed dip.

"Nothing, sorry. Just a stupid thought." Raveena covered her mouth to hide the large smile.

"I assume it's at my expense." He laughed as he hovered above her before reaching down to place the condom on.

"Something like that." Her words trailed off into a breathy whisper as he once more hiked her legs up and pressed himself against her opening.

"You okay?" The confirmation went in one ear and out the other as she reached down to guide him inside.

"Oh," she gasped, "Jesus." She trailed off- throwing her head back at the feeling.

Chris kissed along her neck as he sunk deep within her until he could go no more. Raveena wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his body close as she adjusted to the intrusion.

"Good?" He muttered softly, pulling back slightly before rocking back into her.

"Yes. Fuck me, baby." Raveena whined as he continued the slow pace.

They shared sounds of praise as they created a rhythm with their hips. Trailing a hand down his back, she grabbed his ass and pushed him deeper into her with each thrust.

"God, so so good." He lowly spoke in her ear. Raveena moaned her own approval of his actions as he worked her.

His hips switched back and forth from slow, deep strokes to pounding away at her guts. The mix of pleasure had her legs shaking and her mind turning to mush. Her hands gripped at any part of his body she could to dispel the blinding pleasure he inflicted upon her.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh, I'm gonna cum!" She cried as tears escaped her eyes and she sang praises of his name.

Reaching under her, he grabbed her ass- the angle allowing him to stroke her even deeper. Raveena bit her lip as she came, the feeling so good it almost hurt. Her cries turned to screams as he continued pumping into her after she came.

Animalistic sounds escaped him as he tightened his hold on her ass before completely stilling as he came- his body jerking occasionally. Raveena kissed along his shoulder as he whined in her ear while he came.

His heavy breathing heated her neck and the pair were soaked with sweat. Finally pulling out, he groaned before plopping next to her.

"Are your legs shaking?" He laughed cockily as he laid a hand along her thigh.

"No," she stubbornly spoke, "I'm just...cold."

"Mmhhh, sure." He laughed once more before pulling her into his chest. A soft kiss was placed on her lips before he sighed and closed his eyes. "Stay and cuddle?"

"Sure."
——