Chapter 41

There was a specific match that not only I, but everyone else had been waiting for. Seemingly the event of the evening. Bakugo Vs. Uraraka.

I didn't want to discredit Uraraka, she had the potential and the drive that so many other top pro-heroes had possessed. She had a purpose, a kind soul, and a deeply driven determination since childhood.

Then again, Bakugo's ran deeper.

Though I could have been wrong- but after having been accepted into UA, Bakugo seemingly relaxed on the idea of killing Midoriya and I. Especially, me. Something had to of snapped within Bakugo and whether this was traced back to the sludge villain incident or the fact that he was finally up against people whose quirk would potentially be better than his, I wasn't sure. Nor would Bakugo ever tell the truth.

Uraraka- if she played her game and toyed with Bakugo's emotions, could pull out as a winner. Bakugo was quickly deceived with emotions, as seen when he constantly acts on anger. I've only seen bakugo cry a handful of times in his life, one of them being when Izuku beat us during the first day of hero training. This, though unintentionally, had been accomplished by Izuku tugging at heartstrings.

"Asami. What are you thinking about?" Izuku was tugging on my sleeve, chewing on his lip as he looked up at me.

"Uraraka. Did she tell you any plans on how she would win?" He shook his head, leaning back into his chair as he crossed one leg over the other. He began flipping through his notebook, looking for a specific page.

"Here," He held it out to me, showing sketches of not only Uraraka but Bakugo as well, a detailed plan of how she could win. "I tried to show this to her but she refused, saying she already had a plan of her own. I'm not exactly sure what she's planning but she seemed confident." He was sitting up now, pulling on his lip as he watched the two of them being introduced on stage.

"Your plan... how come you didn't offer one for me and Iida?" I asked, flipping through the rest of his notebook. I didn't have a page. Everyone was here but me. "I don't have a page either."

"Oh, well I didn't think you needed a plan against Iida. You act on instinct oddly well, everyone kind of knew it was a no-brainer on who would win." He sighed.

"That... hurts. Midoriya." Iida sighed from embarrassment from behind us, earning an urgent and red-faced apology from Izuku.

"Still no page in here." I glared, recatching his attention as I tugged on a strand of his hair.

"You have your own notebook." He said this like I was stupid for having not known.

"No, I don't. I don't keep journals like you."

"No. Asami, I meant I have a journal specifically for you." I looked at him and I'm sure the shock and curiosity were written across my face blatantly because he began squirming, his voice cracking and his body sweating as he screeched.

"Stop looking at me like that! It's not weird!"

"It's a bit weird, dude." Kaminari leaned forward, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"What is there about me that could possibly take an entire journal?" Izuku's shoulders fell slack as I spoke, glaring at me like I was stupid. "What!?"

"I don't find it odd. He and Okuma have similar quirks, it only makes sense for him to study her so closely." Iida explained.

"Sure," I sighed, turning to watch the match but keeping an eye on Izuku who now had his arms wrapped around his head, some form of trying to hide away from everyone when he got too embarrassed. "Hey, it's not that weird." I chuckled.