Author's Note

You guys.

I can never thank you for the support and friends I have made from writing this story. You are the greatest group of people I have EVER had the pleasure of interacting with.

So, I know these past few chapters were EXTREMELY TWISTY so let me explain a few things.

Asami dreamed her life of her as an adult. She fell into a coma and her "waking up" in the dream, is simply the beginning of her dream. There was no real time skip. Izuku being in a coma and her children, her relationship with Bakugo and Todoroki, are all part of a dream.

At the end, she goes on to meet AFO and has an EXTREMELY dark scene with him.

When she wakes up, it is sometime soon after the battle and yes; she is still a sixteen-year-old enrolled at UA as a first year, the time skip will most likely be pretty short.

How she was able to survive her fight with her mother and AFO comes along later.

I'm also super sorry I haven't responded to ANY comments but these past few chapters have been EXTREMELY nerve-wracking because they could've either gone extremely well or extremely wrong. I also was afraid to accidentally give something away and had no idea how to answer any of the questions without giving away the ending.

But also, if anyone has ANY questions at all about anything, please comment them on this paragraph so I can make sure to find your question and get back to all of you.

As for the second book, yes. It'll be coming soon.

I ask those if you going on to read it to please understand the absolute turmoil Asami has just gone through. She is going to be dealing with a lot when she wakes up.

As for that- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR RIDING ALONG WITH ME WHILE WRITING THIS STORY. THE SUPPORT IS AMAZING, AND YOU GUYS ARE AS WELL.

If you guys would like updates on things and mostly anything concerning my writing, please take a look at my tik tok under @kanlawren

That is most likely where I will be spending my time until I begin the second book. My birthday is on Wednesday, so most likely it'll be a few days or so after that because I'd like to spend time with my family.🤍🤍

Edit- This is the first thing I've ever written so please, be gentle with me guys😫🙏🏼

Anyways- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SHOWING YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. I WILL LITERALLY NEVER BE ABLE TO RETURN THE FAVOR TO YOU LOVELY PEOPLE.

THANK YOU.