06

Kita was thinking a lot about this, you acted strange in the messages and he has no clue if you know that he's stalking you. Though couldn't let this make his grades go down. If his grades would go down all the school immediately would know and everyone would have their own suspicion about him.
Well, besides the fact he won't let his grade go down, he, himself was suspicious. He didn't know he'll start stalking you, he just started without thinking about any consequences, without thinking how weird and psychopath would look like. Firstly, was the thing that after the 'stalker' started to talk with you he started talking with you too, even though it was like a little meeting in the hallway between classes or you just bumped into each other. Secondly, the thing with inviting her to the volleyball practice wasn't a part of the plan. He couldn't type messages to you and that was again suspicious. Thirdly, the day when he lied to you that his going to the practice, even though he didn't have practice in that day and he was heading to his house which is in the opposite direction of the school. That was a big mistake, but he still doesn't know if you realized the lie or not.

Kita besides his academic work and his volleyball practice he always likes to remember how he fallen in love with you and how he started stalking you. Which he thought that was a psychopath thinking about such things but in the end he realized that he actually likes to remember these things, to do these things. And he couldn't help himself with this, he started with walking you home but you don't know and he end up obsessed with you, until you won't fall asleep we won't leave the little tree that is in front of your house.
He admitted that it was harder than he was thinking it would be. But in the end, he couldn't stop, is like he liked to name it, his little lovely habit.

---
Hi there guys, I'm so sorry to update this slow and also to not be a long chapter, which is disappointing. Though I write this chapter so you guys would understand a little more how his mind works. I hope everyone is doing great and I'll try to update more often. Love you, guys.