10

Kita insisted to go out on a so called date and eventually you accepted. You looked on the window to see a restaurant, it was something from mediocre to fancy. You were glad your outfit did fit the place you go to.

"Let's go." he said as he opened the door for you.

(...)

"I told you why I fall in love with you but you never told me why you fall in love with me. That is unfair." you said smiling as you were waiting for your food to arrive.
"Well, that's unfair, you're right." he said smiling back at you "I guess everything, from the first time I saw you more clearly I liked everything about you." he said as you saw his facial expression change to a more confused one "But I don't maybe it was something that caught my attention on you, right? Like you fall in love with me because of my smile." he said and once again smiled.
"Well, I like to believe love doesn't have a definition or a unique thing to look after, it just happens so you might be right. I'm no one to judge you." you said and he started to giggle.
"I see, we are playing the question game. Then it's my turn now." he said and you simply nodded "If you said you liked me when we were freshmen then why you didn't talk to me?" he curiously asked.
"I was too shy, you seemed really focused on your work and things like that plus I was also fearing a rejection." she explained to him.
"What a sad thing. Well, I wasn't. I wouldn't might a girl like you to confess to me." he said "It's a shame we got to talk in our second year." he continued.
"It would be even worse if we didn't talk at all." she said "My turn now. When you started stalking me?" you asked curious.

You just wanted to know how many embarrassing things saw about you since you did a lot of things. And you just wanted to clear your mind with this. If he actually knew something you'll be embarrassed for your whole life.

"Somewhere in the middle of our second year. Why though?" he asked smiling.
"Out of curiosity."
"I swear I never looked when you changed or something, if that'swhat you are thinking." he quickly said.
"No, no. I was just curious."

(...)

"You don't like your pasta, do you?" he said looking at you playing with your food.
"I t doesn't taste to well, to be honest." the girl said looking at her plate.

The girl noticed the male standing up and he quickly changed their plates.

"If you don't like that either just order something else." he said as he tasted your pasta "Now, this actually taste like shit." he said making you laugh.
"You are to straight forward."
"It's called being brutally honest." he said.
"I doubt this is how it works."

(...)

You both left after Kita insisted to pay since there was a whole fight over who will pay.

"You should let me pay." you said as he entered the car.
"I took you on a date so it's my right to pay, you can pay me other time." he said smiling "Ready for the next destination?"
"We aren't going home?" you asked curious.
"It's only 9 pm. Do you have a sleep schedule I didn't know about?" he asked smirking at you.
"I do look 5 to you?" you asked and he never answered "If you consider me 5 then you are a pedophile." you smiling, making him choke.
"That ain't funny."
"Hm? Why?" you asked, trying your best not to laugh.
"Because your childish personality shouldn't be here since I clearly have a lot of things to do with your mature personality."