05

@second.account start following you on Instagram
@second.account wants to text you
ACCEPT OR DECLINE

A lot of accounts wanted to massage you today, your mind flew at your stalker. You eventually block all the accounts. The day passed by and you got a message from Kita, which surprise you a lot.

kita.shinsuke
Hello, [name].

you•
Hi, Kita-san.
Is there something wrong?

•kita.shinsuke
Oh, no, not at all.
I just wanted to check on you.
That man is still texting you?

you•
Well, I blocked him yesterday.
He texted me a lot and he was spamming me, I believe?

•kita.shinsuke
Oh, I understand. I think you did the right decision.
Then I hope you'll have a great evening.

you•
Kita-san, one question.
Is there something that you are interested in?

•kita.shinsuke
I don't understand. What do you mean?

you•
I may sound rude but since that man start texting me, you also start to talk to me more.

•kita.shinsuke
Are you accusing me of being your stalker?

At that moment Kita was thinking about something that he did wrong but his mind was blanc.

Maybe my texts? No, it couldn't be them, I tried to change my 'writing' style for this. It can't be this. he thought.
I know she's smart but I didn't expect her to find that fast who I was.

He was mad. He was mad at himself. He took his time to make this plan perfectly so that at the perfect time, perfect moment, perfect day, and perfect hour he will reveal to you who he was and eventually confess his love for you.

you
No, I just feel that is something behind this.

•kita.shinsuke
I just worry about your safety. That's what friends do, right?

you•
Right.
I'm sorry.
:(

•kita.shinsuke
That's okay.
Bye, [name].

you•
Bye, Kita-san.
Seen at 15:56  

Something feel strange. He never was this directly to you and even if you didn't saw his face you could think of how angry Kita might be right now.

He's your friend, dumbass. Don't accuse him. you said in your mind and palm yourself.