08

⚠TW: swearing⚠

"Kita, why the hell are you stalking me?" you eventually asked him.
his eyes open in shock.
"Excuse me, what?"
"Why are you stalking me, I want some answers, you know." you said.
"I don't know what are you talking about."
"I see, you play dumb now. Well, Kita, to make things easier I'll tell two fucking things that you did wrong." you weren't angry, you were disappointed, you didn't expect him to do such things.
"I did nothing wrong." he said.
"Let me fucking talk. I never told where I live or my favorite ice cream flavor. I am not that dumb."

That hit him, he did knew that you'll eventually find out but not in this way. Not in the way he was dumb enough to forget that you never told him this type of things.

"I seriously don't care what type of mental illness you have. I just wanna know why you did this." you continue.
"[name], I do love you. I didn't want to scare you or anything like that."
"I would rather accept your confession if you'll confess like a normal human but no, you had to stalk me so you can confess."
"It wasn't supposed to go in this way." he said.
"Oh, so what's next kidnapping me?" you jokingly ask.
"No, no, no, I would never do that."
"I didn't expect that you are in this way, Kita. I don't want to put in any trouble but if you stalk me one more time, I swear to God that I'll tell the police."
"[name], you don't understand."
"Don't fucking dare to talk to me ever again. Is our last year in high school I don't wanna hear anything about you."
"If that's your wish, [name], then see ya at graduation." he said and leave.