06

TW: sexual assault, blood

He guides himself to a small street, where he saw the guys from earlier on top of you, as you were laid down on the ground, trying to move your legs and arms to release yourself.

"Now, now, don't move that will make things harder." one of them said as he squish one of your breasts.
"Your boyfriend ain't here to help you." the other one said as he unzipped your jeans.
"Let me alone."
"It's not like you can do something about it." the first one ripped your shirt off.
"She clearly said that she doesn't want. Are you some type of animal and you can't understand? Because you look like a human to me." Kita said as you could hear his deep yet calming voice, making your eyes sparkle and saw how the 2 boys looked and him "But I believe human beings are starting to be more and more disgusting." he said as he was approaching the males. "So you gentlemen how will you react if I'd raped your moms?" he said as he pulled one by his hair off of you. "That might not be pleasing, right?" he said as he punched him. "So now, tell me, your thoughts about what you are doing." he said as he continued to punch him until you saw blood coming from his nose and mouth, soon the second man get up and went to Kita.
"That ain't none of your business." the second male said as the first one collapsed on the ground.
"In fact, it actually is."
"Is she like one of your hoes? She does look good, but is she worth it?" he ask as he started smiling, which pissed off Kita.
"I don't treat girls like hoes. Your mom must be disappointed, but until that she will be proud that I beat the shit out of you." he punched him and his nose immediately started bleeding.

The unknown man fall to the ground and Kita went on top of him and start punching him even more. Until both his fists and the unknown face were covered in blood.

"Kita stop." you yelled at him, but he was in his own world now. "Shinsuke!" you said as you grabbed his arm and his eyes open wide as he heard his first name.

He looked at disparate but at the same time confused. Did he hear right? He let the others male hit the ground and look at the woman beside him.

"What? Repeat yourself." he said as he now wanted to hear again and clearly his name.
"Shinsuke." the woman said a little scared since she never called him by his first name.

The Kita got up and pulled the female up. He looked down and she wasn't in the best state. She was only wearing her bra on the upper side of her body, which he thought it will be so embarrassing for her to be seen like that. He took his jacket off and helped her put his jacket on and he zipped it all the way up.

"Let's go, [name]. You are safe now." he said as he hold the female's hand.