12

TW: sex

As soon as they entered the house, the tension grew between the two young adults. The thing that started in the forest needed some kind of an ending.
Both of them were waiting for each other to do something out of the normal routine you do when you get home but both of them were either too shy or too scared to do something.

"Thank you for the date, Kita." the woman said smiling as she started walking to his room, still facing him "It's been a fun night." she turned around, and not long after she heard some steps behind her and her waist was quickly covered with the males arms.
"Who said is over?"

He turned the woman around and pick her up as he hardly pressed his lips on top of hers. He walked to his room, opened and close the door with his foot and slowly letting the girl down in the bed and broke the kiss.

"If you want to stop you should say it now." he warned her.
"You paid for dinner, this is your repayment." the girl said smiling.

He took a quick glance at the girl and started unzipping her dress and slowly took her dress off and toss it to the floor.
He admired her body being in a complete trance. He started kissing and sucking on her neck as the female let some soft moans.
His fingers traveled her body up and down until he reached the back of her bra and took it off. The girl quickly raised her arms in an attempt to cover her bare chest, being a little embarrassed.

"Don't. You shouldn't cover yourself in front of me. Plus, this is my payment, right?" he said as he took her hands and pin it above her head.

With his free hand, he started playing with one of her breasts. His lips soon made contact with the skin between her breast as his hand got inside her panties and started making little and slow circles on her clit, making the woman moan at the new sensation. He slipped two fingers inside her making the woman's eyes got wider and moan even louder.

"Who are you moaning for? I don't hear any name fingers inside his hair. "I didn't know you like teasing."
"I don't, but this situation makes me like it." he said smirking.
"Stop teasing." she said as she curled her toes and pulled his hair.
"Your wish is my command." he said as his fingers left her womanhood and started undressing himself until he was fully naked and the woman was now able to see his big erection "Want a condom or we skip to the part when I fuck you?"
"The part when you fuck me sounds better, don't you think?" as soon as she permitted him, he took her panties off.
"Get on your fours." the girl obeyed him and soon after she was in the asked position, he position himself at her entrance "This might hurt." he said as she nodded.

He waited a few seconds, then he slowly pushed his member inside her until he was fully inside her. The girl was grabbing one of the pillows and as she didn't want to make any sounds because of her pain.

"Move." she commented to him.

He slowly started moving in and out of her until she started moaning, making the male going even faster.
The room was now covered in loud moans and the sound of skin slapping skin. It was a new feeling for both of them. It was a pleasure they haven't felt before. With every trust, they both were closer to coming. His member hit deeper inside her and faster until he finally pulled out and came on the female's back.

"[name], I love you."
"I love you too, Shinsuke."

-----
first time writing smut don't come after me.