01

Anxious is one of the perfect words that can describe you right now. You never thought of receiving a text from him, again. You did lots of things to lose all contact with him, from changing all your social media accounts to changing your phone number. It was unexpected, you thought you made yourself clear about the situation, you didn't want to bring any harm to Kita either which would probably bring harm to you which you probably won't like.

[...]

Two days fly by without any texts, making you think that he may be let go of you, and you could finally focus on yourself and your carrier.
You enjoyed college, yet you didn't make any friends, like you knew some girls but you weren't talking to them that much, you felt like you don't want any friendships. It started to feel quite dangerous after what happened with Kita.
You looked at your phone, 13:58, you finish your class sooner, you could go home, make yourself a dessert, stay in your bed, watch some movies and maybe do an assignment.

[...]

Once you got home you didn't do any of the things you set your mind to do, instead, you jumped on your bed and slept, until your phone made you wake up since your mom was calling you every day.

"Hi mom." you said yawning.
"Hi, sweetheart. How was college today? Did you sleep well last night? Did you have a proper meal?" she asked excitedly.
"Uh, it was pretty good. I did sleep well and yes I had a good meal."  you said, half of what you said was true, and the other half was a lie you actually stayed until late at night to do your homework but the rest of the night you did sleep well and you didn't have any meal today besides some snacks.
"I'm so glad to hear that. When you are gonna visit us, sweetie?"
"When I'll have a holiday," you said getting up from your bed to change yourself into something comfortable since you were still wearing your college clothes "I think the Christmas holiday is the soonest holiday I'll have."
"Oh." she said and you could tell she was hoping for another answer.
"I'm sorry. I'll try to come and visit you at soon as possible." you said trying to brighten the mood a little.
"Okay, sweetie, I have to go to work now. Be safe." she said as she gave you a soft smile.
"Take care, mom." you smiled at her and ended the call.

Since you moved to Tokyo, you had to pretend you had the perfect and healthiest life anyone could think of in front of your parents. Which, in fact, your life is the complete opposite. They know your life is the best, they never saw the dark side of it and you wouldn't want to show them that side now after so many years.

Your phone made a ding signalling to you that you received a message. You open your phone and saw that the same unknown number texted you.