Unexpected

It had been a few days since I downloaded Instagram. I hadn't checked my phone since I posted my first picture on Instagram. I was really nervous to look at how many likes or how many comments I had gathered on my first picture. I mean what happens if nobody actually like my picture? Did that mean that they didn't want me on Instagram. 

I finally had the courage to look at my phone and see what disasters I had caused. I unlocked my phone, smiling at my background picture of Tom Felton, that made me happy and made my stomach turn upside down and turn into butterflies that just fluttered around in different diagonals. 

I had numerous messages from my friend's, but I didn't think nothing on it. All I wanted to know was if anybody had seen my picture on instagram. I then started to get even more nervous than ever before. I had a sickie feeling in my throat, feeling like I was going to throw up. 

I tried calming myself down, by taking deep breathes, although none of it was working. I gave myself a pep talk about even if I did get negative comments, I would be able to handle it and then that is when I did it. That's when I saw it.

My picture, my first ever picture had gained over ten likes. There were a few comments that I gave a like to, because they where so sweet. After I had got over the amazement of people actually liking my picture, I then went to see what my best friend was messaging me all about. 

I clicked on the message section and saw that she had sent me five unread messages. I started to get a little concerned as she never sent that many messages all at once, so I quickly opened them up to see what all the fuss was about.

When I read the messages the first time, I knew that she was just joking with me, but then I thought it was really weird her sending five long messages. I quickly scrolled back to the picture that I posted and clicked on the views and like section and she was telling the truth. 

TOM FELTON HAD LIKED MY PICTURE!!!!!!

I was so in shock that I forgot to check the other section that my friend had also texted me about, which I was so hoping this was no joke or prank that she was pulling on me. I went to the followers section and then turned bright red, blushing so vibrantly, not knowing what to think or do. 

Tom had not only liked my picture that I posted, but he had also followed me back. I was so in shock I did not know what to do with myself. I was such in a flutter...

I could not believe what I was witnessing. Tom Felton, my biggest crush of all time had like my picture that I had posted and had also followed me back on instagram.