Contest

A couple of weeks went flying by and I had increased my followers big time. It turns out, singing on Instagram helps you gain followers. I didn't think I was even that good. I mean I sing a lot, okay like every single day, but it is only to the songs that I know.

I mean I have write some of my own songs, but I would never be confident in sharing them to the big wide world where everybody can take the mick out of me and call me stupid names and set up hate accounts of me. I just can't deal with bullying. I have already been bullied in high school, so I never want to experience that kind of nasty attitude ever again.

I was just clearing out my bedroom. Let's just say, I am a tad messy. Okay, my bedroom is a dump. Who doesn't like a spring clean, even though we are in November...A notification popped up onto my phone, from Instagram. I clicked on it, intrigued by what it could be. It was a contest. Okay, I like where this is going, what is this contest about? I ask myself as I scroll through the description.

It was a singing contest, hosted by none other than himself, Mr Tom Felton.

[Calling all singers]

[Mr Tom Felton is letting you, yes YOU, win a chance of a lifetime. Tom has requested that he would some new backing singers for his open-evening show and also one main singer to duet with the very own Tom Felton, himself.]

[Have YOU got what it takes?]

[All you have got to do is click the link in the description, post a video of you singing a song you created by yourself and send it in.]

WOW.

A contest to sing with the Tom Felton. Oh my god, that would be a dream come true for me, but I'm really not confident enough to sing for Tom, even though he did come onto one of my lives and comment on it, but no. I just don't feel able to do it. I mean, I'm not even that good, so I doubt the Tom Felton would want me to sing in his show. Yeah, I really don't think that this is a good idea...Not at all.