"Well done my darling x"

It has been over two months since Tom Felton had messaged me.

I had explained to my parents about what happened and how I 'accidently' messaged him, but they didn't believe me when I told them that he had message me back. They thought it was a fake account. I mean I do kind of get what they where saying, but when I remembers that Tom had done a live, singing Hawaii and playing his guitar, it did make me wonder.

I had not really posted anything on Instagram, but then I had an idea. An idea that completely random and I didn't think that it would really cause this much hassle. If I had know, I don't think I would of done it. I picked up my phone, unlocked it and then clicked on the Instagram app and then tapped on the live button.

"Are we live?" I said on camera, while I saw people popping up and commenting one by one, with loads of smiley face emoji's. I was really in shock of how many people where joining in this live. There was just so much positivity popping up on my screen.

"Okay, hey guy's. I guess I am live now then...So today I thought of something random to do, which is sing my favourite song. It is called Hawaii and it is by this man called Tom Felton, who is an incredible actor and an amazing musician that has an incredible taste of music. I love this song so much, because it always makes me happy when I am sad and upset or just having a bad day. I mean that might be the fact that Tom is singing, but anyway, I love this song. So here I go..."

That's when it happened. I started to sing Hawaii.

(All credits and lyrics are from Tom Felton)

I woke this morning
And much to my dismay,
The snows been falling
It's been coming down since yesterday.
I go outside
To try and start my car -
Three hours later
I haven't gone very far.Because the window's frosted over
And I still can't see.
I fall into a dream
And I wish that I could be...In Hawaii...
And kicking back
Is where you'd find me.
Somewhere underneath the palm tree,
On the island of Hawaii...Yeah yeah yeah...Cool breeze on my face,
It makes me stop and think -
The only brolly that's in sight
Is the mini one that's in my drink.
JD, coke and lime -
This is how I want to spend my time.
Not wasting hours
Being stuck on the M25.The car in front's not moving
And I still can't see.
I fall into a dream,
And I wish that I could be...In Hawaii...
And kicking back
Is where you'd find me.
And somewhere underneath
The palm tree,
On the island of Hawaii...Yeah yeah yeah...'Cause I'm tryin'
To write a song,
But every chord I pick
Seems to be wrong.And I'm holding on
To memories
Of when
I was on the island...In Hawaii...
And kicking back
Is where you'd find me.
Somewhere underneath
The palm tree,
On the island of Hawaii...In Hawaii...
And kicking back
Is where you'd find me.
And somewhere underneath
The palm tree,
On the island of Hawaii...Yeah yeah yeah...

The next thing I see on the comment section is that there are thousands of views that are watching me sing Hawaii and one of them was the Tom Felton. He was watching my live. Tom Felton was watching me sing to his song that he created and also sings to. This was so cool, but I was also a little freaked out and started to panic until I saw this comment that rose up and it passed with all of the others...

"Well done my darling x"