Maybe, yes, send.

I was thinking about sending my song to Tom, but I was just to scared. I know I said that I was not going to go through with writing my own song and sending it to Tom, but then I thought about and then wrote it and was like really happy when I did, but now I am way to scared to send it. Thinking about Tom watching me sing, again, but my own song, that I wrote by myself just scared me even more.

I sat at my desk, staring at the pice of paper that I had covered in guitar notes and drawings of squiggles that I drew when I got bored of writing for half an hour. 

I tapped on my record button on my phone and started to sing to my hearts content. I imagined what it would be like if Tom was watching me sing one of my original songs and to be quite fair I really did want to win that contest and to sing on stage with The real Tom Felton, who would stand next to me, also singing his original songs.

I was adamant that I was not going to post my audition tape. That was until I looked at the contest page and read the description of the rules again. I then went onto Tom's profile page and clicked on message of the contest bio. 

I hesitated at first, hovering  over the send button, but then I got really scared, but my finger shacked and I the accidently clicked the send button. Oh my God, I have just sent the Tom Felton my audition tape of myself, singing my original song, that I wrote all by myself.

What an earth do I do now?